Where can I get a kitten from in JAkarta??

...I. Want to buy a kitten .. I have already tried JL asia afrika in blok M but the vendors there see the bule comin and double the price . I find it hard to believe with all the abandoned cats in the city I cannot find a kitten to take home ...tried pickin one up from a alleyway - had a few locals run out claimin it was theirs wanting large amounts of cash to sell it to me-  email me on [email protected] if you have any suggestions..

Hi Bule,
I was quite amused to read your post. :) You're not wrong about being new in a country and being overcharged for purchases. I've been there my self...not buying cats though :D

I hope others on the forum can advise you on where to pick up a kitten and may advise you on the best place to buy one and the price tag. On the other hand if your really lucky someone may even have a cat thats just given birth to kittens and is looking to give them away?

Good luck and welcome to Expat.com - Hope you will enjoy your stay in Jakarta.

>^.^<

Regards
Jaz

I'm a local and a cat lover too.... what kind of kitten that you'd prefer? if it is only an ordinary cat that we can find everywhere, I saw some kittens this morning in a local's house. I'm going to ask the owner to give me one for you.... for free of course :)

Hello catur... i would love that very much... yes , a regular local kitten will be great.. not looking for anything exotic...

ok, that cute kitten is yours now.... when will you pick it up? I live in Apartemen Taman Rasuna, Kuningan. this one is very cuteeeee!!!!!

whew... that lucky cute kitten live in better apartment than mine now!!!! enjoy your new pillow "pus-pus"....

enjoy your time with your kitty :p