Aussie looking for friends in their 20s

Hey there :)

I moved here recently and am missing my group of friends from back home (Sydney, Australia) a lot!

I'm looking to make some friends closer to my own age.

I'm keen to go out for a coffee or some drinks and have a chilled out hang out and try and meet some new people :) I speak French too. I wanna know what to do on weekends! The best places to go and stuff.

No nationalities in particular so long as your friendly and love to laugh and have a good time! Only interested in making friends.

Hi,

No sorry I am in Singapore, I thought I put it in the spot that said that :| Maybe I did it wrong.

I know many people in Reunion Island but no one in Mauritius, sorry!

Hi elsalangbein,

Don' worry you are on the right forum ;)

@ Onyx: You've landed too far. The Mauritius forum is here
Safe flight :)

Regards
Armand

Hi there, Im Fahmy.
I can show you around Singapore if you like.
email me : [email protected]

Hey ;)
I have good friends in 20s we like to have fun, party, chilling and drinking ;)
U can join us once if u want to ;)

Hey!!! We can meet up for lunch or something, and i can show you some interesting stuff to do over the weekend. But are you more to sports or the arts?
you can e-mail me at [email protected]

and WELCOME TO SINGAPORE.  :D

Hey, I've spent some time in Sydney myself, apart from being extremely expensive it was pretty awesome. =D

Let us know here, or send me a message on here if you'd like to meet me and a few friends for some drinks or a meal, would be happy to network and make friends. And yes, they're all in their early 20's. :)

Hi there. My girlfriend is in Singapore untill next year. She is 23, very friendly and bubbly and I think you would enjoy her company as I really do. Let me know if you are interested and I will give you her details for you gals to hang out. (Doing this coz she's lonely and keep asking me to come over) Shhh! a bit bz nowadays. ;)

Hey, your inbox is full, cant send messages there... Actually I worried that she gets too lonely and just grab the first guy thats comes along...ha ha ha! How would you like her to contact you?

BTW I advice you to delete the info's about your dad having his own biz and things like that. It very dangerous. People might befriend you for other reasons. You must be careful on the internet nowadays.

hey guys, I just arrived here in Singapore. I am looking for people to go out with and enjoy the nightlife here.. Does anyone wanna meet up? i am 21 years old, from germany and here for an internship.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Martin

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't checked this for a while.

If everyone is interested, maybe we could do a meet up at a bar/restaurant one night with a few people so that anyone who wants to make more friends gets the opportunity to! I have made quite a few friends now and I am always up for meeting new people.

Let me know if you are keen and I can organise a time/place.

Elsa

Hi,
  I'm new in town, in my (late) twenties but still a teenager at heart lol. Let me know if you fancy grabbing a coffee or a cold beer sometime.

Steve

hey, anyone who wants to get out this weekend:
Text me!

Martin

sure, please arrange for a meeting.....

Hi,

I am a Singaporean and looking forward to know more people from all over the world.

Do send me a message if you are interested for meetup:)

Cheers
Jeremy

HI Elsa,
Pleasure to meet you. I used to study in Australia and I am missing it, the nightlife and a bottle of tooheys extra dry. Care for a meet up? Cheerios.

@ Vince890 > Just to inform you that you have posted on a very old topic (2012) and i am not sure that Elsa is still an active member.

Thanks

Priscilla