Newby

Hi All

I Found this site whilst doing some research. My Husband and I are Seriously wanting to move to Bali and would love to chat with like minded people, who have either moved there or are considering doing so. On how hard it is? We are alsohoping to make some new friends along the way..

We currently live in Adelaide, Australia where it is very cold at the moment.Grrrrr!!!

We have travelled to many other countries in the past few years but nowhere have we felt the magic of Bali and its people

We love the climate and the surfing and all that Bali has to offer.

We are looking for a reasonably priced long term rental property with 2/3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms and Must have a pool even if it is only a plunge pool..

Cheers everyone
  Wendi&Drew :-)

Hi Wendi&Drew and welcome Expat.com!

For accommodation i would suggest you to post an advert in the Bali housing section.
It should help ;)

Regards
Armand

Thanks Armand
Will do that..
cheers

Hi and Welcome to Bali Expat.com.

Please check out my profile for back ground. And ask away
regards Aussiehj

Dear Guys,

How wonderful to hear from Like minded people I truly love Bali and its Multi Cultural people Bali is somewhat a Magical place Everyday seems to produce its own solutions for those who are genuine Hard to explain sorry.

Bali is a land of great ex-reams, some 5% are very rich 10/15% are ok !
Yet 60 % live on an income of 1-2Dollars per day  GOD knows How 

Its a very deep subject, how ever the locals are happy to treat Foreigner as walking ATM machine so be aware. I applaud you in-tension to assist. I have for more than 26 years
hopefully we will talk again soon
Regards    Howard

Hi its Me again
A couple of things that Help in your preperation.

Setting up a PT and all Visa questions  www.immigrationbali.com
They have a very comprehensive website or Google Highway services Based in Ubud. (Same Group)  Upon request they should answer any question upon approx.costs or Specific question. I have used them for some years with complete satisfaction their the best !!

The Bali advertiser is published  every 2 weeks (Next wed.23rd)New edition. This may give valuable information general information Google-it.There is an On-line copy available.

Regards   Howard