Healthcare in Moldova

Hi,

how does the healthcare system work in Moldova ? Is it efficient ?

What are the main differences between public and private sectors?

Is it recommended to purchase private health insurance in Moldova?

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience !

Julien

There isn't any unless you pay a lot of money to a doctor (bribe).

In Chisinau there are some good medical centers. One of the best is International Hospital MEDPARK wich has contracts with some global ensurance companies as Cigna ( for example). They offer medical care at a very good level and high standarts. Ex: to consult a doctor at Medpark is 25 €. The price for a medical check up for an adult is aprox 190 €.
A private ginecological center Extramed and others...
There are also some good diagnosis centers like  German Diagnostic Center, Excellence, Imunotehnomed (Medexpert) and even the National Diagnosis Center ofers a high quality service, as they have good medical staff and new equipments.
A lot of people come from Western Europe for different medical care, because of a good quality and cheep price.
The stomatological Ceneters are cheeper than everywhere in Europe and also can offer service of best quality.

hi guys, any english speaking dentist that you could recommend??

Hi! I can recommend and give you the contacts of my dentist, he speaks English, not fluently,  but understandable.
Viorel Spinu, Artdent clinic on Eminescu 23 str.
Tel.  +37379431163 . It's a family business/clinique, they have very affordable prices and make a good work.

Thank you Natashika for a quick reply :) I will get in touch with him :)

You're welcome! :) As I understood next week he will be out of the city. But contact him today or tommorow and if it's not an emergency make an appointment later. Good luck! ;)

:)

@ Natashika > I invite you to recommend this dentist in the business directory > Dentists in Moldova please.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Priscilla, I can't find the window for posting.  :)