Learn arabic

wah... many ppl wanna learn Arabic language...

but my advise for u guys... better to learn Libyan dialect than formal Arabic language... cuz that would be easier and more useful...

I'm a Libyan and moving to Tripoli this Month....we can make a class.. juz provide a place..the fee would be so cheap.

we can do language exchange as well ....

have a nice day !!

modi2010ly, you should post this in Libya' Classifieds -> language classes. Thanks
Arlette

Hi Everyone

Dont know if I should post this here or not, but this is just in reply to all these queries....

Berlitz Libya is in downtown just off Mezran street, and runs Libyan Arabic and Classical Arabic classes.

If you want to know more, pls send me a private msg.

anyone hiring a teacher, can count me in, small groups is always best and helpfull.

Don't try the american libyan education training center.
I took a 3 months course and about to end next week.
I now can read the arabic alphabets and know few words that I can use on the streets. But, the thing is the management of the courses. I think the center hire a teacher just for the course and after when the course begins they just don't care about how the class is ran. They don't even care whether the teacher is comming to the class or they are constantly late for class and so on.
My opinion is that this place is not recommendable.

Salam Alykom :)))
We provide individual Colloquial and Modern Standard Arabic Lessons to non-speakers in Damascus city in Syria, one of the best places to learn Arabic in the Middle East. The reasonable living cost, the friendly atmosphere around you, the historic culture and religious importance to Damascus city makes your learning experience very interesting and joyful.

We are group of private tutors experienced in teaching the Arabic language since many years; we offer you reasonable prices, flexibility in timing and best ways of teaching, Feel free to contact us if you like to have more information, (We can also assist you to find suitable accommodation)
studyarabic.eu  email: learning.arabic@ live.com

Study standard Arabic language In Damascus, Learn colloquial Arabic in Syria, Private Arabic Courses, Arabic tuition in Syria, Teaching Arabic in Damascus, Arabic lessons, Arabic languages for beginners and advanced, Rooms available for students in Damascus, Sharing accommodation in Damascus, Rooms for rent in Damascus, a tour to lattakia, aleppo, lebanon, jordan, egypt

Study arabic in Damascus, Learn standard arabic in Syria