I want to study criminology in any of the university

please am new here please i need assistance, am still in nigeria but i will love to study criminology at any of the university in macedonia, i need directives on how to go about it.

Hello harrisoncr7 and welcome to Expat.com!

Don't you think that a little intro would have been welcomed?;)

Hope that other members will share their experience with you soon.

Harmonie.

harrisoncr7 wrote:

please am new here please i need assistance, am still in nigeria but i will love to study criminology at any of the university in macedonia, i need directives on how to go about it.

You should try European University or FON University in Skopje, I think they might have something you're looking for. Google them.

I know they have courses for detectives and stuff like that. Both are privately owned and would cost you about 2000 euros a year I think, I don't know if they charge more for foreign students. Plus they'll most likely make up some other costs for you to pay.

I don't think the rest of the universities in the country have what you are looking for.

@harmonie, am really sorry for my manner please just find away in your heart to forgive me

Study criminology in Macedonia, of all places, and then what? Practice criminology in Macedonia, being African?
Seriously, I donŽt know of any Macedonian university degree that has accreditation outside the country. There are plenty of new private universities of questionable quality that attract students with the promise of an ECTS system and equivalence with university degrees in the EU which is highly questionable. Be aware that for most of them, education is a business in the first place. Carefully check international accreditation of any programme you want to sign up for. And be aware that teaching language is Macedonian, one of the harder languages to become proficient in.