Hola, todos!

I'm Wendy liu, from China.I used to stay in Beijing for 6 years before I move to BCN one month ago. And this is my first time living in Europe, actually first time out of China mainland. I am learning Spanish, which is not as difficult as Chinese language, but for an Aisan, it still takes a long time to adapt it.
I'm not a party girl, but I like sport activities, such as badminton, riding bicycle,climbing ext. Hope there will be some time to explore BCN and chill out.

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning weny liu

you are welcome

Thank you Youssef!

Sorry, Can I change my username? it should be Wendy.:/

no probleme wendy or weny the both were good or the best . ah! wendy can't forgete me .if you want change your name you must do the other anniverssary

Hi Wendy,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I have changed your username by Wendy. :)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.

Christine

Thank you so much, Christine. It's so cool. I couldn't change the username in Chinese forums. But here, it's no problem.
Thanks Christine.:)

Hi there,

I'm Marc from Barcelona. Actually I'm looking for a climbing partner if you want to try it that would be very nice but anyway if you want to do some other activity we can talk about it and exchange experiences.

Regards

Hello Marc

Kindly note that you are participating on a thread inactive for over two years old.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanks for remain me but anyway this person could still available.... or not?

Regards