How i get married in Germany because m not germn citizen

hi every one

i have a problem, i am Pakistani.i love a girl who is in Germany and she has is German Citizen. she works there she have her own residency.now we want to get married.i can visit Germany.
now i need a help that how can we get married.whats the requirements there for merry. and whats the documents i have to show the Germany govt.
plz tell me what i do and from where i start
i will be very thankful to you

abubkr

Hi abubakr!

Is she a German girl??? Have u ever been to Germany??? :)

regards.

DR.HASSAN IFTIKHAR

The German authorities require lots of documents, all officially translated into German. The most difficult might be an "Ehefaehigkeitszeugnis" (basically, a certificate saying that you are not currently married) from your home country. A friend of mine needed 6 months and EUR1500 in fees to get all the required papers.
Marrying in your home country might be easier.
Please also keep in mind that being married to a German does not guarantee a visa. You need to show sufficient income and living space (appartment) to get one, and you need to show "cultural integration" efforts, e.g. by visiting a language class. Also for fresh couples they'll check if it's a "marriage of convenience" for the sole purpose of getting the visa.

thank y DR.HASSAN IFTIKHAR and beppi.

DR.HASSAN IFTIKHAR  yes she is german and i am in pakistan at this time.
please guied me
i will be thanxfull to u

Beppi
m not going there for visa. i have a good job here in pakistan.i dnt have any plan to live there.we live here in pakistan
now plz tell me frome where i start.

As I told you the paperwork required for a foreigner to marry in Germany can be overwhelming and it might be a good idea to marry in your home country instead. You can enquire with your local authorities about how to do this.

beppi

ok thanx alote

You can get a study visa when you are accepted as student in a German university or other school.
But I thought you wanted to marry - have you changed your mind already? Or is the marriage just an excuse to get a visa?

[Moderated: Off topic.]

dear abubakar,
good day.
please call me at ********** and i  will give you an advice as to how to go to germany and get married there.

ishtiaque ahmed

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Your phone number has been removed for your own security
advisor786 wrote:

dear abubakar,
good day.
please call me at ********** and i  will give you an advice as to how to go to germany and get married there.

ishtiaque ahmed

The original post is over 3 years old.....

However share your advice here on the forum so others can learn