Vacations in Riyadh are a big no!!!.....AGREE/DISAGREE !

Well,I've been in Riyadh for my visa renewal for 3 days now....another month more that I will be here....and am dreaded with boredom already...... b loggers give me ideas on how ideally I could possibly spend my vacation without fretting :))

Hi and welcome to Expat.com manishaa!

Your post has been moved to the Riyadh forum for better visibility.

Regards
Armand

manishaa wrote:

Well,I've been in Riyadh for my visa renewal for 3 days now....another month more that I will be here....and am dreaded with boredom already...... b loggers give me ideas on how ideally I could possibly spend my vacation without fretting :))

go to malls, parks, fun lands, bowlings ...
just keep yourself busy :)

junaidghumman wrote:

:rolleyes: This is what we do on weekends.

Do like what I always do: Get the hell out of the country :)

well..malls are nt a new idea yea....nd gttin out of the country is not really an option yea....:/

Whats that :huh:

TheLegendLeads wrote:
junaidghumman wrote:

:rolleyes: This is what we do on weekends.

Do like what I always do: Get the hell out of the country :)

:o You didn't get it wilson? No probs, she has ;)

nope i didn't get it, i know she has ;) got your point :P

TheLegendLeads wrote:

:o You didn't get it wilson? No probs, she has ;)

No seriously, I was suggesting to go out of KSA in vacation. I usually do it 3 times a year (2 Eids and 1 annual vac).

good to know that, for me only 45 days every year maximum can be extended 50 days. wish even i can take partly 3 times a year.

OK, so how long are the two Eids and the annual vacation?

TheLegendLeads wrote:

No seriously, I was suggesting to go out of KSA in vacation. I usually do it 3 times a year (2 Eids and 1 annual vac).

Generally speaking, how difficult or easy/ manageable is it to get leave for say a week/ fortnight/ month?

Eid Vacation is about 3 days, but it depends on the company and the type of work you do. I wouldn't suggest going to Dubai, or bahrain during that time because almost all the population turns into Saudis during our vacations.