Car Tuning

Anyone know where car tuning is done around here in terms of visual, performance and audio systems

I can do all of hte above if you get parts :)

More performance oriented however

So I'm specifically looking for the following: American racing headers 1 7/8 - 3" x-pipe - Borla Exhaust - Eibach front and rear swaybars - Eibach drop springs 2.75" front, 2.50" rear on a Dodge Challenger R/T, but not at the moment until I get settled and everything.

MkSirawan wrote:

Anyone know where car tuning is done around here in terms of visual, performance and audio systems

There is a store 'PitStop' opposite to my office at the corner of King Abdul Aziz (old airport rd.) and Dabab St. which do car tuning.

that isnt really tuning. its just bolting some off the shelf parts on.

any person with a bag of tools should be able to do the install

finding the parts may prove to be difficult however

You can check in Al Gharabi area behind central post office , Bataha street, Riyadh, there is too much show rooms and services for only car tuning.

I can help you with that, also I can hook you up with street racing groups if u want :cool:

PM me if u r interested

Freshlikesushi wrote:

that isnt really tuning. its just bolting some off the shelf parts on.

any person with a bag of tools should be able to do the install

finding the parts may prove to be difficult however

:one totally agree...

If you really want to tune your car, best is do it in a dyno room, where equipments and computers are attached to your car for detailed perfomance analysis. Unfortunately, I haven't heard of any shops that deliver that kind of service, as far as I know.

Good luck.

if you have a standlone, i can do it on the street depending on the company you go with. i can tune AEM, megasquirt, and a few others no problem

Hey all, i've seen many replies for help, thanks a lot! Also, for those car experts in Riyadh, i'll be having job spots soon eta(end of 15), jobs are car tuners(english must, arabic not important), installers(same tuners) and salesmen(arabic req)
Saud, thanks all

Hi Sa.7x,

Please note that this thread is old here :)

Feel free to start a new thread with all your questions on the Riyadh Forum please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

New thread pls. Super interested. I know of a tuning shop inJeddah if anyone is interested.

I might get back into racing scene if anything is organized professionally.

And I know this is an old thread but no racing on streets. Take it to the track.

Hey bruv, I recently imported a car from Japan and I wanted to tune its performance, so if possible can you please send me the locations of the car tuning shops or anything related to that.