I am at tahens and i need new friends here !!

hey !
i am currently live in athens and i would like to create friednship with new peopleeee

Hi burcu, an intro may definitely help.;)

Harmonie.

Hi I am Brenda from Florida USA...just moved to Athens...would like English speaking friends to associate with here and share the joys of being the foreign for once. chat or email me at [email protected] on Facebook under this email too!

nice , but still does they speak english and why its hard to make friends there ?

Yes they are ... not so hard actually just i tried to use blog to find friend :D and it is working well :D

Really , cant i just hit the bar or street and meet some friends like i use to do in AUS >< ummm i dont know what to say !!

hmmm interestıng but if its work ok lets try then :P

yeah , ( insha allah ) i will be in athina soon on the 3 of july  , i really want to hand our and have friends , basically the time of my life . its just frustrating to need a blog for have new friends T,T

ok so you have already one ! let me know when you r here ... :)

( in sha allah ) i will defensibly .

So tell me about your self , what do you do ?

Hi mike,

Please note that you have posted on a very old thread (2012).

You can start a new discussion if you want to share any information or experience with the members of Expat.com.

For security reasons, it would be best if you could avoid leaving your phone number on the forum please.

Thank you,

Hasnaa