Meeting other expats

Hi all

I'll be arriving in Chennai soon and it would be great to meet some of the expat community and get to know people!

If there are any regular meet ups please do let me know!

Thanks

Eleanor

Hie i am rahul from chennai(india)..i saw your blog in expat...so when are you coming to india..? chennai is very nice n safest place on india but not it is real hot here..peoples here in chennai are very nice but jus aware of auto driver , they not thief o something but they'll ask more money...hope to see you soon in chennai..
there are many places in chennai to roam around...beaches,theatres ,malls, old temples etc...

Eleanor03 wrote:

Hi all

I'll be arriving in Chennai soon and it would be great to meet some of the expat community and get to know people!

Thanks

Eleanor

hey..! chennai is very nice n safest part of india..now its really very hot over here...! when are you planning to come chennai...?
there are many old temple,beaches,malls, etc in chennai...yo'll never get bored here thats for sure...see you soon in chennai...

Hi Eleanor--I am also a new arrival to Chennai--will be here through July and would like to meet other Expats!

well nkell i am unable to message you....reach chennai and let me know i can help you in every possible way in chennai.......you can contact me mail me your arriving details rishiidnani1989 AT GMAIL.COM....WELCOME SOON TO CHENNAI

HEY IF U LKE TO MEET UP AND SHARE A COFFEE OR A DRINK YOU COULD LET ME KNOW MAIL ME YOUR CONTACT DETAILS AT [email protected]

Eleanor03 wrote:

Hi all

Thanks

Eleanor

Hello rishiidnani.

Can you please introduce yourself on the forum?

PS: Please lower caps lock when writing!

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hey I am risihi idnani living in chennai so if any one intrested in having a cup of coffee or a drink feel free to message me I am always there for you

Thank you

Hello,

i'm french but with indian origins, i'm now living in Chennai, since 2 months but still discovering the town

Hi! I am also a new arrival to Chennai,,,will be here  for 2 years and would like to meet other Expats!

hey i am not an expat i am an north indian living in chennai i love to make friends from diffrent parts of the world so if any one would prefer any help or meet up let me know have a great time in the city.

you can inbox me for any help in the city will do my best.
thankyou everyone

Hi! I've just moved to Chennai with my other half too - we got here three days ago - and it would be great to get to know some other local expats.

I'm not sure yet whether there are any organised meet-ups, but if not then we can just get something going anyway. Where are you based Eleanor03? We're living in the Kodambakkam / Ashok Nagar area.

Hie Helen...!! welcome to chennai...!! if there is any plan to meet up for coffee o so just let me know...!!Hope to see you soon...!!! till then enjoy the heat of chennai...!!lol..

ChennaiExpat wrote:

Hi! I've just moved to Chennai with my other half too - we got here three days ago - and it would be great to get to know some other local expats.

I'm not sure yet whether there are any organised meet-ups, but if not then we can just get something going anyway. Where are you based Eleanor03? We're living in the Kodambakkam / Ashok Nagar area.

Hie Candy..How are you doing..? are you in chennai..? if yes then where do you live in chennai..? Hope to see you soon..!! it is really hot over here so just tc..! cya

candy01 wrote:

Hi! I am also a new arrival to Chennai,,,will be here  for 2 years and would like to meet other Expats!

Are there any expats in Kerala, Trivandrum or Kovalam ? I will be moving there in October. Would be nice to meet some people there.

your always welcome in india...Hope to see you soon...

gerlinde wrote:

Are there any expats in Kerala, Trivandrum or Kovalam ? I will be moving there in October. Would be nice to meet some people there.

ChennaiExpat wrote:

Hi, sorry I missed this! I'm in Thiruvanmiyur. There's some nice places by Besant Nagar beach to meet up :)

Hope you are settling in well

Eleanor

Hi yes there are some good places in Besant Nagar to meetups :)

hai frm chennai
Expats meet up .. Organise

i always here friend

any meetup guys?

Hi Ele,

Grand welcome to Chennai... Chennai is a nice place and you have many good things to see around you. Once you reach Chennai.. Kindly send me a message.. sure I will help you.. Hope see you soon in Chennai

Regards
Lakshmi

@ Lakshmi > Please note that you have posted on a very old topic here (2012)

Thank you,

Priscilla :)

i realize this is very old forum...anyway is there any expats gathering in Chennai?

(Moderated: please post in the jobs section)

Hi,

I was wondering if there might be any expats (english, French , NRI's) who could be interested in meeting here in chennai over weekends( Sat/Sun).I consider as an opportunity to make new friends, learn new things, join them for lunch or dinner etc...just in order to chat and know well & fun!

Regards,
Kumar.

Hey I am Sunil kumar living in chennai . if anyone willing to catch up for a cup of coffee or a drink feel free to message me I am always there for you.

Thank you
Sunil

Hi all

Thanks

Hi Eleanor, we can meet up If you are coming to New Delhi

hey guys

I've been here two months now and really am enjoying the city. I've been lucky to find some great retreats like Amethyst and Brew room.. but I am always open to meet up for a bite to eat with an expat and have Western chat.. normally moan about the weather haha..

This thread should be closed, people like expats are not interested and those who are trying to woo expats are wasting energy!

Hi Friends,
I am Sha, new to expat-cafe. How are you folks?