Where to buy wooden futons?

I am looking for a place that sells wooden futons in Ho Chi Minh City?  I have gone to IndexLiving, UMA, and a number of boutique furniture stores.  None of them sells it, but a number of them can do a custom built one provided that I provide the plans.

If you know any stores in Ho Chi Minh that sells wooden futons, please let me know.  I would greatly appreciate the information.  I'm in District 7, but right now, I'm willing to go to any of the districts.

Thanks,

LN

Hello LN and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.;)

Harmonie.

Hi,
I am not sure if you have found a shop and bought wooden futons or not. If you are still looking for it, I think I can recommend you one shop in my neighborhood- in district 2.
This shop can make custom-made wooden furniture of any designs or styles at reasonable price and time allotment. The only thing you should have is a photo of the furniture (you can send via email to them) and they can make it for you. You can also order the kind of wood and the color of your interest. Of course you need to contact them for more information.

In district 2, Thao Dien ward, Vo Truong Toan Street. It's opposite The HCMC International School.

I don't remember their number. If you are interested in this information, Pls email me via [email protected], and I will check their number and show you further how to get there from District 7 where you are living.

Hope you feel great living here.

Warm,
minh_vn

I don't know of any place that sells wooden futons in HCMC or in Vietnam.  However, I do know of a company that will order one for you and have it shipped here.

Hi timmer7465,

Just to inform you that this thread is quite old (2012).
However, thank you for your contribution. :)

Priscilla