Short term accomodation for the month of August needed - where to go?

Hello expats from Budapest. We are the family of 4 coming to live in Budapest in September. Now we are in Thailand. I am starting my work in Budapest on 1 August and need to find a short term small apartment for the month of August.My family will move on 1 September and by that time I should score something decent.  I need something small e.g. 40 sqm and reasonably priced in the district 6 or close to dist. 6, Pls help with advice
thanks heaps

Hi and welcome to Expat.com strasnigagi !

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Budapest housing section.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

great tip, thanks, I have done it
D

Armand wrote:

Hi and welcome to Expat.com strasnigagi !

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Budapest housing section.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

I browse this site all the time: alberlet.hu
you can refine your search by district, size, and price.  You have to contact each landlord about the ones your interested in, and it could take some time, but this is how I eventually found my place.  There may be other websites out there for easier expat-focused places, it just depends on your budget, and if you know hungarian, or have a friend to help you, you can save a lot of money.  good luck

HI

Ihave a room for rent for August if you are interested and you can look for flat by the time your family is coming.

The flat is in XXI district of Budapest (Csepel) close to parks, shopping center, Tesco. Very safe and quiet area. Moments away from buses, HEV easy access to the city center. Day and night public transportation. Free parking front of the house.

Large single room available in a 3 bedroom flat.
The room came with bed, big wardrobe, desk, TV, internet and well equipped kitchen.
Monthly fee is € 150 all bill inclusive.

For more information please contact on [email protected]
Regards