Riyadh - Khobar Saptco VIP bus service.

http://www.saptco.com.sa/en/services_vip.htm

For those of you, who are stuck for the need for a ride. THe SAPTCO VIP service. something I had heard off, and then traveled in just last week.

Firstly, lots of leg room, and if you are tallish, like me, then heck you need it!
Secondly, non stop, so you get to khobar in about 4 and half hours.

I do say that this is a decent way to come to khobar directly, since Saptco or the train, stops in Dammam..

Cheers!

Hey, thanks for posting this.  Maybe I'll finally make a trip to Bahrain! :)

RedGoblin wrote:

http://www.saptco.com.sa/en/services_vip.htm

For those of you, who are stuck for the need for a ride. THe SAPTCO VIP service. something I had heard off, and then traveled in just last week.

Firstly, lots of leg room, and if you are tallish, like me, then heck you need it!
Secondly, non stop, so you get to khobar in about 4 and half hours.

I do say that this is a decent way to come to khobar directly, since Saptco or the train, stops in Dammam..

Cheers!

Thanks for posting this mate.

RedGoblin wrote:

lots of leg room

And greater chances risks of leg humping as well.

Alliecat wrote:

You could have asked me Allie,

In Riydh, You can get it from Holiday Inn Olaya Hotel [Not the one close to the computer market; there is another one...I forgot the name though]. And it will drop you in Qusaibi Hotel in Al-Khobar.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

You could have asked me Allie,

In Riydh, You can get it from Holiday Inn Olaya Hotel [Not the one close to the computer market; there is another one...I forgot the name though]. And it will drop you in Qusaibi Hotel in Al-Khobar.

I knew about that one.. but RG's goes over the causeway and into Bahrain!  I advocate simplicity :)

@AC: its not RGs... :P Just found a decent shuttle service.

RedGoblin wrote:

@AC: its not RGs... :P Just found a decent shuttle service.

You mean you're not the driver? 
:dumbom:

for your info.

Hello Boysen E. Navarette and welcome to Expat.com!

To note that this thread is a year old. :)

Do not hesitate to start a new thread on the Saudi Arabia forum with an introduction.

Thank you,
Aurélie

i am asking the schedule from khoabar to riyadh... coz i am go to riyadh 26 of september...if you have schedule here in khobar... in  the aftermon.. 1 pm to 4 pm

noelsariga wrote:

i am asking the schedule from khoabar to riyadh... coz i am go to riyadh 26 of september...if you have schedule here in khobar... in  the aftermon.. 1 pm to 4 pm

Check here on their site: http://www.saptco.com.sa/mainsite/Home.aspx?lang=en-US

We are not SAPTCO

Thanks for this information I wish to t ravel from Riyadh to Alkhobar this weekend I am aware of advance booking hav  been trying to check their schedule....do does anyone have the telephone number for booking