Moving to netherlands

Hi,

I am moving to NL in 3 weeks and looking for 1 BHK house for rent in Dorcrecht.
Can anyone assist with some handy agent and what are agent charges.

Availablity of indian grocery like dal, atta, spices.
health insurance cost.
any other important info that you may provide before coming to NL.

it will be of great help i know this info in advance.

Regards

Hi,

>I am moving to NL in 3 weeks and looking for 1 BHK house for rent in Dorcrecht.
>Can anyone assist with some handy agent and what are agent charges.

For sure you will need to go through an agent and most if not all charge you 1 month rent as commission fees.
You can try these sites and input dordrecht as the city. You can check pararius.nl,funda.nl and
These will point to houses and the agents to contact. Msg me on this site and i can help.
Basically, first month you will pay deposit of 1 month plus rent plus agent fees.

>Availablity of indian grocery like dal, atta, spices.

Am not sure if there are any indian shops in dordrecht. The nearest cities where you could fimd these maybe eindhoven or rotterdam.  But you have loads of stuffs at the local supermarkets albert heijn, you can find whole jeera, cinamon, chilli powder, zafran etc. You can find chole in cans or double beans, rajma etc. sometimes u even get few dal at few supermarkets or turkish shops.  Otherwise, indian shops sell most.

U will get floorat supermakets.  But for proper chapati atta then indian shops.

>health insurance cost.

Usually, most companies offer it. Did you inquire with your job? If not, i could ask around for this.

>any other important info that you may provide before coming to NL.

Msg me. We can see from there what info u may need :)

Cheers
Radha

Hi PT_2000 and welcome to Expat.com!

I created a new thread with your post in the Netherlands forum as you were off topic in the other discussion :)

Concerning accommodation, you could check out the Housing in the Netherlands section and place an advert.

All the best,

Francesca

[Moderated: No free advertisement on the forum please]