- New member
- From: New Delhi
- Registered: 2012-04-23
- Posts: 1
Cost of living for a single person
I have got a job offer in Kuwait for 900 KWD per month. Members, kindly help me with following queries.
1. Is the salary good enough, considering that I am having 8 years of experience in Software development domain?
2. My family would be staying back in India, so considering the expenses here, how much can I save. I intend to save atleast INR 80K - 1 lac per month, after all the expenses in India and Kuwait. Is the same possible on the salary as mentioned above?
3. What is the rent per month? I plan to rent a 1-BHK furnished flat. I am also open to sharing a flat with someone/family. Please let me know what could be the rent in both the cases. Is it easy to find such an accommodation, please suggest some forums where I can get some more information online.
4. What would be the food and telephone expenses?
5. I do not plan to rent/buy a car. How is the local transport(buses) there in Kuwait. Is it regular and dependable? Are they safe to use?
Last edited by kumars805 (2012-04-23 13:10:06)
- From: Ile Maurice / Mauritius
- Registered: 2011-02-23
- Posts: 21875
Re: Cost of living for a single person