Feedback

Hi all visitors to the forum.

All members are really motivated and give good advice to all sorts of questions posted on the forum!

We would love and deserve to get feedback on ongoing issues for the benefit of all our readers.

Too often there are questions posted with absolutely no feedback after all the advice given by our regular members.

So if we give you good info we are greatful to hear back in return.

Thanks in advance.
Ricky

"To often there are questions posted with absolutely no feedback after all the advice given by our regular members."

Sadly, Ricky, thats the way of the internet

Even if it is nice to get the feedback and the flowers - the fact that happens very little - its the way it is and we would still do it anyway wouldnt we guys and gals.. coz thats the type of guys we are.

Hi toon,

that is true as we are all nice guys and gals :D

But in many cases the feedback would help us optimize the advice we give if we knew the outcome of certain questions and problems presented.

Cheers
Ricky

hi guys and girls
thanks for the feed back to my question living and working in malta
the replys i got were very helpful

thanks

phil

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii26/greenday11cotton27/ashamed-puppy.jpg

Sorry Ricky - going straight to it...

:D

:)

I dont want feedback... I WANT CHOCOLATE !!!

Julian

feed me feed me feed me feeeeeeeeed meeeeeeeee

a tad suspect this post.....

It's a pity of deleting the post about the harassment in Malta. Nothing should be censored except insults. Here is my feedback :/

I'm guessing the problem is that someone was advocating illegal activities - the forum owners need to protect themselves

john2011 > it hasn't been deleted but moved to a private forum

:D I see george what you mean. I enjoyed the discussion sometimes surrealistic, third degree.
How we get into this secret forum?it's more and more strange what happens here.:P

its a secret

it's a private forum for admins only

Julien wrote:

it's a private forum for admins only

......as it should be, Sir.

Wow, I can see it !!!!!!

:cool:

.....so it's a secret society then?

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/fiction/monty_python/handshake.jpg

nudge nudge.....wink wink.......

:cool:

Hi Ricky,
If I go and collect the feed-backs from all members who posted questions here, how many free drinks will I get ? :)

Hi darlin,

good question!

I didn't count them but I don't think there are enough ....

but if you come along to one of our Expat meetings you'll get a free drink -))) Or maybe you pay my Cisk ? We'll find a solution -)))

Cheers
Ricky

ricky wrote:

Hi darlin,

good question!

I didn't count them but I don't think there are enough ....

but if you come along to one of our Expat meetings you'll get a free drink -))) Or maybe you pay my Cisk ? We'll find a solution -)))

Cheers
Ricky

lol will call u next week and we go for a drink
Cheers

Julien like the new lay out on the blogs section.
The forum section takes a bit to get use to, where's our search button feature.
Having to trawl through loads of topics to find a specific topic you are looking for.
Or using keywords.
Be great to have a search button..

Just found the search bar in the forum great Julien.

Thanks for your feedback MalteseCross :)

Please do not hesitate to post in the "Help us to improve the website" forum is you notice anything wrong

Thanks guys for your support, the team and I hope you will appreciate the new Expat.com !

and maybe a new posts only button....

First time I see the forum's new layout...looks nice to be honest! Will have to check it with more detail to see if the changes made were a plus or not. Esthetic wise, looks nicer but will see about its functionality :)

Hi Ricky,

I posted about summer schools and Klabb 3-16 today and it seems to have gone or am I going crazy?!!

Caroline

Hi Caroline,

no, you're not crazy ! I saw your posts too and now they are gone ...

Wait until tomorrow to see if they show up again. Otherwise please contact the moderators or let me know and I'll do it for you.

Regards
Ricky

Ok will do,  thanks Ricky!