OWN BUSSINESS IN MOLDOVA ( ANY SUGGESATION PLS )

HI  EVERY ONE

THNX 4 TAKING TIME T READ MY POST. PLS LET ME KNOW, I WANT TO DO SOME BUSSINESS IN MOLDOVA, WHT KIND OF BUSSINESS IS GOOD IN MOLDOVA. I AM IN WAITING 4 SUGESSTIONS MY DEAR FRIENDS. I M REALLY THANKFUL T U ALL. GUD LUCK.

REGARDS
SAM

Hello Sam, could you please lower Caps Lock when you write in the forum?;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.

hi.... dear harmonie. hws doing..? this is sam. i got ur massage. thnx alot 4 ur sugesstion. ....... if u dnt mind basically where u from, where r u living right now, wht r u doing..? thnx. in waiting 4 ur reply dear. gud luck. GOD bless u.

regards
sam

Hi Sam,

The best current business in Moldova is in real estate.

By the level of profitability, Moldovan real estate market occupies one of the first places in Europe and its attractiveness for foreign investors is quite high.

Is there chance of doing Export/Import business for Moldova? Can anyone suggest on things or If anyone in Moldova is looking for to work together with us.

Please get in touch. Thank you

Dear friends i m from bangladesh and doing garments export business here in dhaka, i export all kind of readymade garments items from here to many countries. If any body intersted to make business or if u have a query please feel free to contact me any time. U can add me hare or my fAcebook also.
[Moderated: Use private message system to send personal information for security reasons.]

Hello there,

this is ahmed from pakistan.i want to contact with u how could i ?

Hello All,

@joiya23 : Just to inform you that this is quite an old thread, and you are on the Moldova Forum. How can we help you?

Regards

Kenjee