Eco Tourism Project

I'm thinking to build an ecolodge in the Valley of Eureka the site is up high over lookingbthe massive mountains and down under ist he Valley the Douar is Asni few Kilos from sitFatma Falls, my question is eco tourism an inthing or not so in Morocco
knowing Tourism is down in Marrakech, any feed back most appreciated.
NCHCAZINO

Good afternoon!
This is to let you know that Ecological tourism is something that Morocco in general is in a desperate need of and Marrakech in specific has not such ecology based investments that promote another dimension of the Moroccan tourism. It would be a very good idea to launch such ecology based tourism while protecting the environment and triggering high level of Higiene which is the most and foremost principle when it comes to welcome and accomodate foreigners in Morocco in general and Marrakech in particular. It is worth making a feasability study and see how you can find good resources that can bring success and achievement into your would be ecologic project.
I would like to take part in this project if even you come to Marrakech and you would like to share a coffe tofether, thus we can talk and see how we can make  the best and bring achievements.
I look forward to hearing from you
Mohamed Agrtene : Master student in English linguistics and advanced studies at the university of Marrakech.
email : [email protected]

can you send me a PM;i have a good contact for you.
Bests.

my email [email protected]