Anyone recommend a babysitter?

I'm looking for a babysitter in Kuala Lumpur.

Needed to look after a 2 & 4 year old for a few hours in the afternoon or evening. Not a regular thing, just on the odd occasion.

All help appreciated!

Thanks

all the best for u. i think u will get many replies from the members of this blog. so i wish all members to participate effectively.

Hi TravelFreak!

I would recommend to post an advert in the Kuala Lumpur jobs section.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

Hello. Yes I know a few good babysitters.
Contact me on my email - [email protected]

hi,,
are u still looking for a babysitter pls?i am looking for that job.dnt hesitatae to call me
0146353085.thanks

hi, Im intersted in this job,Im not a proffessional babysitter, but I love kids and I have experience with children.Im student and Im looking for a job

my HP : 017 6521880

Thank you, I am overseas now so have passed your handphone number to my friend who will call you about the babysitter job. What is your name and do you live in KL? Thanks

If you still have not got, let me know. And i will recommend a Philippine lady to you

Thank you - I have found a babysitter now!

finding a gd babysitter is a mess in KL but anyways wish u gd luck man in ur search but plz plz plz beware of the jerks around who provide babysitters without visas it would be a big after-mess for u

I am looking for a babysitter as well, did post up an add few weeks back, didnt get anywhere though.  I am looking for someone who can babysit for few hours in the evening on weekends. Or some odd weekdays..  Reply at [email protected] or call at 0123636317

Hello rhythm80.

Please note that this thread is from the 2012.

Please also note that you may post an advert in the Babysitting in Kuala Lumpur section. It might help.

Thanks.

Karen :)

[P.S: Please create a new topic on the Kuala Lumpur Forum if you have further questions]

[Moderated: pls post in the Jobs section]