Hi I'm Indonesian girl looking for friends

A lot of what? Friends? Living far from home that is one thing you wont have and one thing you can have if want them.

Oh.....what date and time your flight arrives in Jakarta? Will you go to Taman Lawang directly or check into your hotel first?

(Moderated: Please avoid copy/paste on the forum)

According to me and most people jakarta, Taman Lawang could be considered more sinister than common burial place “Jeruk Purut” and even feels more sinister than “Si Manis Jembatan Ancol”.

There are several stories, people who accidentally crossed the place, the transvestite prostitutes were forced to stop the car and they started doing strange sensual movements. In fact there are desperate to force entry into the vehicle and provide sexual services. Afterwards they ask for payment. Indirectly, this includes acts of extortion because someone asked to pay for things that are not asked at all. With so forced, finally handed over some bills instead of things happen that are not desirable.

So Riyadh, what time does your flight arrive and will you go direct to Taman Lawang or check into your hotel first?

riyadhhassan wrote:
MikeWallace77 wrote:

So...Riyadh, we meet again! Hope you can find lots of friend when you arrive in Jakarta.

alot ? hahahah i cant mange alot

So you can only manage a few "friends"?
I'm confused...
You're all over the place and are not consistent with things you say.

After hundred of times,I have to say it again that this is not a dating website. Thought everyone should keep that in mind  :top:

After hundred of times,I have to say it again that this is not a dating website. Thought everyone should keep that in mind 

you are right Sophie :)

Hellooooo

Hi kyricky,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

A longer introduction will be highly appreciated and will also help the members to know you better.

Thank you and have a nice day,

Hasnaa

How are you am coming to bali for holiday. On Saturday

Am the first time to bali need some help about hotel tourist places and beautiful places

Thank you
Noushad Dubai

Hi ... I m pakistani boy ... reply me

:cheers:

hai welcome

Shania ... reply me

If you are looking for Friends or whatever....I suggest you to Visit Legian Street and you will find your friends inside or outside a club, Expat.com isnt a dating site :) Enjoy Bali

Nice to meet you

Hi I'm Indian business person - reply me.

sarkar_1234 wrote:

Hi I'm Indian business person - reply me.

Ehh....Indian business person, you are in the wrong forum

Hello All

Kindly note that this thread initiated two years ago, is getting some wrinkles :D

Please note that Expat.com is not a Dating site!

Time to close this thread down

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team
[Topic Closed]

Closed