Quote on life

I just read this and wanted to share it with you guys :-)

“Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.”

― Mahatma Gandhi

"Manasaa Vaachaa Karmanaa" says the vedas.

Hi Jassveer,

Thanks for sharing the quote!!!

Its always important to think positively and out of the box and as they say “No matter what your dream in life, no matter what your goal, keep your eye upon the doughnut and not upon the hole.” :)

Cheers,

Thanks to you :-)

“Vision is not enough. It must be combined with venture. It is not enough to stare up the steps, we must step up the stairs.”

Jassveer wrote:

Thanks to you :-)

“Vision is not enough. It must be combined with venture. It is not enough to stare up the steps, we must step up the stairs.”

:one

Thank you Jassveer for the beautiful and inspiring quote. food for the thoughts!!!

You are most welcome... Will try to share more whenever i can :-)

that would be really nice, thanks :)

Guys,there's already a thread on Quotes.Maybe you could post there.

i'm presuming you mean this thread? https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=36935&p=5

That's the one.

The "self-fulfilling prophecy" ... how truthful both ways! But I guess beside to aim some certain goals in life - and memorize this knowledge in order to keep thinking positive - we shall also stay flexible and keep our eyes and minds open for unexpected opportunities.

Be the change that you wish to see.......
one man can change the things ...

... Gandhi