Looking for german language teacher

Hi all,

I am looking to learn german from a german native speaker...I wanna learn it because it helps in my job. If there is anyone who can teach me german, it would be great.
I am also ok for any langauage exchange programme. I can teach hindi if someone wants to, Did that in the past as well.

Hope to hear from someone who is willing to teach german.

Thanks!

Hi meindelhi!

Maybe you should try posting an advert in the classes section of New Delhi classifieds.
It might be helpful.

Good luck
Armand

no body wanna teach german! ?

Still looking for a german teacher...posted add on classifieds as well.

Hello meindelhi, patience will be helpful too.;)

A little :up: for you.

Harmonie.

well I hope so!
:)

Why necessarily a native German speaker? ;-)

because i think its better to learn from a native speaker, a europian would know more the real accent, the way of talking and meaning of slangs ...which i dont think anyone else would know that deeply

its like if u wanna learn hindi, i am sure u would like to learn from an indian, and not from a british..

:) do you speak german

I sure do - I am a German teacher ;-)

You are right about the pronunciation and the slang, but if I wanted to learn Hindi, I'd prefer a skilled teacher with a good knowledge of the language to a native speaker with no idea how to teach :)

He Guys, I am German language master, studied more than six-seven years German literature, history and culture. I am having very good command on language either in written, oral or in any way because of having bachelor and master in German from J.N.U., New Delhi. You can contact me, if need classes.

@ Siberian- Hallo, Guten Tag! Ich unterrichte seit langer Zeit alle Fächer außerhalb Wissenschaft und Mathematik als Nachhilfslehrer. Natürlich auch Hindi. Eben ist Hindi meine Muttersprache. Zu Hindi habe ich sehr gute Kompetenz und deswegen war ich auch besetzt während mein Studium mit einigen Übersetzungsprojekten, in denen Hindi Romanen in Deutsch übersetzt werden musste. Falls Sie noch sich dafür interessieren, kontaktieren Sie mich. Ich würde gern von Ihnen lieber hören. Danke im Voraus!

Hi vstar!

As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English so that everyone can understand and participate?

Thanks
Armand

Thanks, I will care it from next tome!

i have no idea thanks .

I am looking for German Teacher for my son Vir 25 years old who will be leaving for Germany to do 6 month course in beginning september. Please contact email [email protected]

[Moderated: post your resume in the jobs section please]

Hi I would like to have agerman teacher. Can I have your contact details

Can I have your contact details

Yes i can teach you perfect german but please unders tand  i would charge as a teacher
My email is [email protected]
Please consider if you seriously want german tutions please write me
I could give you my contact number
Regards anuradha

I could teach him good german pl. Contact if intereted

Hi everybody,

This is really a very old topic here.

It would be best if those looking for a teacher or those willing to give language classes to post in the Language classes in New Delhi section, it is in fact the most appropriate section for your ad.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Closed