Housing in Equatorial Guinea

Hi,

our new housing in Equatorial Guinea section is now available.

You can now post all your housing offers and requests in this new section.

Do not hesitate to share your thoughts and suggestions with us, your feedback is appreciated ;)

Thanks,

Julien

Hi, I am from Brazil and I am planning to move to Malabo, so I am looking for some information to rent house/apartment. I couldnŽt find any site from internet.
Could anyone help me on identifing any site, or suggest a company and indicate a good region in Malabo to live? any ideia about the price to pay for a apartament (avg 100m2)?
Thanks in advance

Gian

Hi Gian and welcome to Expat.com!

Have you tried to post an advert in the section Housing in Equatorial Guinea? It may help.;)

Harmonie.

HI,

First of all hope you are Good :)

I am looking to move and find a job in EG? Is there any job portal to post application for accountants?

Waiting to hear from you

Regards,
Salim
+255689245470

Hello Abdul Salim -> You are off topic here. A new thread has been created from one of your messages here : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=231701

[Sorry for the :offtopic:]

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi rily wan to be aquinted wit u so u can tel more abt opotunities in E G I ALSO WAN TOknw hw to chat online wit som one on expatblog

Hi gisele nagai,

Can you please be more specific ?

We don't any on-line chat room on Expat-Blog.. you can only send a private message ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

ok i wil join u on facebook so we discus beta

Hello Julien

If you happen to run across people cruising Expat.com looking for housing to live in Malabo Equatorial Guinea, I am the Guy. I have a legitimate Real Estate Business here. I am already listed under housing but is always good to have referrals. Here is my contact: Augustin A*****

Thank you.

Hi, I will be coming to EG for the African Cup of Nations (January 15 to February 9). I am a sports journalist and was wondering if anybody can give me any suggestions about affordable accommodation as everything seems to be geared towards the oil market, where money is obviously not a problem.
Thanks in advance and regards,
Peter

@Julien

Good afternoon Julien, am looking for a house to rent for a period of four years as soon as possible.

regards

Hello Dwabs,

This is quite an old thread.

I would suggest that you create an advert in the Housing in Equatorial Guinea section of the website so that members can reach out and make offers.

All the best,

Bhavna

Hi @Bhavna

Hello juliyakowe,

Anything you would like to say here? 1f914.svg

Feel free to ask your questions.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Cheryl hello

@Julien hello

@6625atchogu

How can we help you.

One word posts are of no value on this forum.

Perhaps give a little information about yourself. Are you married, what are your likes dislikes.

Are you working and if so what type of work is it. What are your hobbies.

What do you do in your spare time. What are your hobbies.