New : Reunion Island jobs section

Hi,

we are pleased to inform you that a new Jobs section is available on expat-blog.com !

Whether you are looking for a job or offering a vacancy in the Reunion Island, we invite you to post an ad in the Reunion Island Jobs section.

Do not hesitate to share your thoughts and comments, your feedback is always appreciated !

Thanks,

Julien

Hi, I am a dance instructor, bollywood choreographer since 10yrs and am also a fitness dance instructor teaching Zumba and aerobics & others. I wish to travel to Reunion Island for any Job Prospects as I have family(in laws) in Mauritius being married to a Mauritian. I am also into event management and do Graphic Designing as my side job. I would highly appreciate if I get any positive response for any job related to the field I am into. I am free to move anytime.  i wish to share tha indian culture and traditions unknown to others but always appreciated and welcomed. And I would like to learn the new cultures and norms of others. Thnx

Hi Vinod Acharya,

welcome to Expat.com!

You are off topic on this discussion. I invite you to post an advert in the jobs in Reunion Island section.

Thank you,
Christine