Looking for work as executive chef .

Hi guys thought id try and post on here as im looking for work as a chef, i have  been working as a executive chef/ head chef for 15 y]ears + , I am from the uk and have lived in bali for nearly 2 years now, I have decided to look elsewhere for work in bali, i have  tried all the usual paths ie global expat, bali advertiser , etc etc, but nobody ever replies , so what the hell i will try on here and hope for the best, So if anybody knows of anything please drop me a pm or reply,

Thank you ,

Matt

Hi Matt, have you tried to post an advert in Bali Jobs section? It may help.;)

Harmonie.

Hi harmonie, Good idea I will do that,

Thank you ,

Matty.

Hi Chef,
try to register with Ismaya group. It's a recruitment cabinet for foreign chefs.

you can find their website easily with G....le
They are long to answer, but are very serious and well integrated people everywhere in Indo and Singapore.

Never abandon!!Cooking is great work

See ya.
Jeremie

Hey chef ,

Thanks for your reply, i will check them out straight away ,

thanks for your help ,

Matty.

I sent the contact person who in charge the recruitment to your inbox
He is a recruitment manager in Ismaya Group
Please check

Hey someoneilike ,

I joined up with the group and sent my resume, Got a reply and hope to have a positive outcome soon,

Fingers crossed ,

Thanks ,

Matty .

Hi Matty.
I noticed in the Bali Advertiser The Changgu Club are looking for a Chef
Good luck  aussie hj

same than for Jeremie, send me your CV and I ll pass it around. i do work daily with Chefs and hotels as food distributor so if I can help i ll be happy to do it.
Ejab

HI Matt,

I know you posted this a long time ago and I am sure you already found empolyment. I am opening a new restuarant in Ubud on June 14th and we are looking for a chef. Would you by any chance know someone looking for work as a chef?

Marcus

Hey Marcus,

What's the name and address of your new restaurant in Ubud?  After 15 years of 24/7 living in Ubud I'm always on the look out for new places to try.

If you're going to have a bar in this restaurant, please be sure to offer Storm Beer and Bali 9 vodka (both locally made).

Cheers and good luck with your new venture.

Hey,

Thanks for your post. The restaurant does not open until June 14th. Its still a bit of a building site at the moment.;)

We are based on Jalan Monkey Forest. Our restaurant will serve Organic and free range food to a European style menu. IE not only salads and vegetarian but we will also have steaks, burgers, ribs, chicken and so on.

We don't have a name yet but I will drop you a wee note when we are opened and you can come and check us out.

Thanks again for the post..!

Marcus

Good choice...Jalan Monkey Forest.  That is without doubt the singular best commercial address in Ubud.  At the Jalan Raya end you'll have a long time neighbor and a "fixture" of Ubud, namely Pak Purpa.  If you don't already know him, he's essential to get to know and to seek out for good advice.  A self made Balinese multimillionaire, (and we ain't talking IDR), he is Bali's Horatio Alger's story, not to mention a really great guy.

Once again, the best of luck, and once open, give a shout out please.

Thanks a million. AI appreciate all the help and tips. I will let you know the minute we are open..!

hi matty.

im working in Pan pacific International Hotel Nirwana Bali Resort as secretary Executive Chef. Its a 6 stars hotel and take place in Tanah Lot. our executive chef will be finish contract in September of this month. if u mind, maybe u can send me more detail about you, and i will pass it to my Director Human Resource in here.

Looking for your news soon
Regards
Chika