Translator

I will be coming to Ho Chi Minh City and require a Vietnamese to english translator, can anyone please provide details of a company that will be able to assist with this

Hi Steel

Is it ok if I can translate for you ? You can find many oversea study consultant company, they have this service to help you too.

Hi Steel,

I can help you and I have just sent you an email :)

In Ha Noi you can ask this company
http://www.tdntranslation.com/
In Ho Chi Minh city, this company is quite good
http://master-service.asia/

Or if you just need translator for a few hours or in weekends, I can help you
I'm 22 years old, working at Unilever Vietnam
Feel free to drop me an email if you need help: [email protected]

Hi Steel, I'm a freelance translator/interpreter (Japanese 2 kyu, Chinese TOP 7, IELTS 8.0, TOEIC 950 and Vietnamese is my mother tongue) and I would be glad to provide translating/interpreting service for foreigners with travel or business purpose.
My service fee is USD 5 per hour for interpreting service. For translating service, the charge is based on word-count, language(s) and also subject to delivery date.
Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you!

Hi kobach,

Free advertisement is not allowed on the forum. I would suggest you to register in our Ho Chi Minh City business directory.

Thank you.

Chào bạn, bên mình có rất nhiều dự án dịch Nhật - Anh, với mức giá khoảng 0.04USD/source word. Hàng tháng bên anh thường trả cho CTV cặp ngôn ngữ Anh - Nhật khoảng 4000 - 5000 USD
Nếu bạn mong muốn làm cộng tác viên bên anh, bạn vui lòng gửi CV vào địa chỉ email: [email protected] (Mr. Cường: 091 354 9594). Cảm ơn bạn.

buicuong wrote:

Chào bạn, bên mình có rất nhiều dự án dịch Nhật - Anh, với mức giá khoảng 0.04USD/source word. Hàng tháng bên anh thường trả cho CTV cặp ngôn ngữ Anh - Nhật khoảng 4000 - 5000 USD
Nếu bạn mong muốn làm cộng tác viên bên anh, bạn vui lòng gửi CV vào địa chỉ email: [email protected] (Mr. Cường: 091 354 9594). Cảm ơn bạn.

ENGLISH please as this is an ENGLISH speaking forum. And you have posted on a thread that is 3 years old.
Thank you.

oops old thread