Newbie in Ulsan, South Korea

Hi there everyone,

I have just joined the forum as my husband and I will be relocating from Dubai to Ulsan, South Korea in a few weeks.  I am trying to find out about rental properties and would love it if someone could point me in the right direction.  I haven't had much luck searching on Google.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ally

Hi Ally,

Finding a housing in Korea on line is little difficult to find it.  They have real estate agency it's call "Budongsan". They are usually local people not just business and they are big on reputation. There most business run by world of mouth.
It is better to find when you get there.  Talk to the people and find out location you like stay than find real estate agency usually fee is paid by the rand lord - you might want confirm on that.  since you don't have housing better to stay in Koreana hotel. because it's locate at down town by all the store, mall, and suk. it is walking distance for everything. I stay there for year.

Good luck,
Alex,

Hi am not familiar with real eastate however I know about about alot of other stuff in Ulsan. Have lived here for 2 years now. Some useful websites:
www.ulsanonline.comwww.korea4expats.com

Anything else you might need to know, fire a question at me,

Cheers

If you are new in Ulsan, you can also visit - meetup.com/ulsangroup

Allly i can help you. i am stay in Ulsan too, contact me

@ MarthaMikhael > Please note that the topic that Ally created is a 2012 one. However, thank you for offering your help, it is very much appreciated. !

Priscilla :)