Iqama Transfer

JohnMartin wrote:

Ask first your present employer if he likes to let go of you. If your present employer will allow you. Ask a Demand letter from the company you are applying and in return your present employer will give you a release letter. Both letter should have stamp by saudi government agency. You will give the release letter to your new company and they will apply you visa under their sponsorship.

No need for any demand or three release letters any more guys. I did two transfers in 1 month without need of a y single paper by old or new employer.

Its my personal experience last December 2012. But if you say so, how your new company will apply new visa for you if you still have visa with other company?

JohnMartin wrote:

Its my personal experience last December 2012. But if you say so, how your new company will apply new visa for you if you still have visa with other company?

We are talking about Iqama transfer. From where this new visa came in the middle?

thankyou sir
but sir my new employer not give any latter he work my company but sir i dont want to work this company.
i also go other company he chek my akama in net so he say your akama trasfer for new company but process due
your akama clear from labour office not clear to jawajat so should you wait 3 months than u wll trasfer my company.
sir plz give me good sugestion my self
thankyou

I like to share my personal experience regarding Iqama Transfer.

Last December 2012, y company in Riyadh have no project and not expecting to have project in the next 12 month. instead of going home to my country i ask for release to look for employment with other company.

When i found employment. Our HR required me to have a demand letter (from my new company) with stamp from the Chamber of Commerce. Then our HR give me a release letter which i also have stamped it from the Chamber of Commerce and i submitted it to my new employer.

The place where I have it stamped is at King Abdullah Road immediately behind the aircraft museum (Exit 10 ,Riyadh).

I also have problem with my new employer. I already work with my new employer for three months but they failed to get me a working visa due to the Saudization (Red Status).

Because my iqama with was not yet transferred to my new employer, i return back to my former employer and ask for exit visa. I'm lucky that my former employer help me and give exit visa.

I hope my own experience could help other people.

JohnMartin wrote:

I like to share my personal experience regarding Iqama Transfer.

Last December 2012, y company in Riyadh have no project and not expecting to have project in the next 12 month. instead of going home to my country i ask for release to look for employment with other company.

When i found employment. Our HR required me to have a demand letter (from my new company) with stamp from the Chamber of Commerce. Then our HR give me a release letter which i also have stamped it from the Chamber of Commerce and i submitted it to my new employer.

The place where I have it stamped is at King Abdullah Road immediately behind the aircraft museum (Exit 10 ,Riyadh).

I also have problem with my new employer. I already work with my new employer for three months but they failed to get me a working visa due to the Saudization (Red Status).

Because my iqama with was not yet transferred to my new employer, i return back to my former employer and ask for exit visa. I'm lucky that my former employer help me and give exit visa.

I hope my own experience could help other people.

Dear, this process is old. Now there is no need for any letters from current or new employer if you want to switch. I did my Iqama transfer 2 times in a month a couple months back and no one asked me for any letters. Everything is online now.

This information is latest and to correct everyone's information.

Dears,

Now there is no need for any letters from current or new employer if you want to switch. I did my Iqama transfer 2 times in a month a couple months back and no one asked me for any letters. Everything is online now.

This information is latest and to correct everyone's information.

Hi,

I have a new offer from other company, so I need to go exit and come back here. The thing is my son's name is under my iqama and I want to transfer it to my wife's name because she has work here. Can you please advice?

dear friend,
well said I agree with u.its happed to me last week
as I am switching my job... after sending online request and then my emplyer accepted...
now new compnay asking to give passport with iqama,photos..

I would like to know if I submit all the documents
how much time will take to complite??

kindly extend your experience on it....

regards,
Rahman

MOI absher accountn you must have to change your sponsorship to that company or kafeel. It was easy to check iqama transfer status online before on <a href="http://engineerhammad.blogspot.com/2016/06/moi-absher-saudi-registration.html" target="_blank">MOI absher account</a>but after update of MOI website this feature has been gone. So in this post we will tell you about when you apply for Iqama Transfer then how can you check the status of iqama transfer/sponsorship in very simple steps.

Dear All , I got a new offer and I am going to change my sponsor. So automatically I have to change my iqama . My question is , my kid have iqama as my dependent on my current iqama . So when I change my iqama , I have to change my kid iqama Also ? Then how much the fee for that ?

Hello,
One X company sent request for transfer to my kafeel. But i did not want to take transfer to them and i asked my kafeel to cancel it. Now the status is NOT CONFIRMED. Now there is this Y company where i want to take transfer so they can send new Transfer request  while showing previously " not confirmed"

Hello,
One X company sent request for transfer to my kafeel. But i did not want to take transfer to them and i asked my kafeel to cancel it. Now the status is NOT CONFIRMED. Now there is this Y company where i want to take transfer so the y company can send new transfer request   while showing previously not confirmed status

Yes, your kafeel has cancelled the request from X company so that status is Not Confirmed. You can go ahead with the transfer from Y company. No issues.