Study / job / business in Palestine

Interested in study / job / business in Palestine but I wonder how to get visa

Hi asifhere!

Maybe a longer introduction could help!

Regards
Armand

Dear All,

I am deeply touched with struggling life of all living in Palestine no matter they are muslims, chrisitans or jews. They all in the end just want to live a happy life in the end. Let its solution come in future but for the time being, outsider must be allowed to visit a country and insider must be allowed to make them feel that the world do have good people who understand and want to do bit for them. I intend to go there and help them irrespective of what religion they follow. It makes them unhappy over fight between Israel and Palestine and I do not want to get into who is right. What matters is that people of all religions there are suffering. Its holy land of various prophets and a place of historical importance and yet it has been made difficult for foreigners to go there. I have worked as lecturer in English in India, China and Saudi Arabia. I have done MA,BEd,BA in (English Literature) and PGDMCA (Computer)want to study there Arabic or PhD in English if I can. I am also open to work with any organization or school or college where I can teach English & Computer. I also want to have first hand experience of life overthere. I am also open work as volunteer. However, I am unable to get proper information from anyone regarding how to get admission, how to get visa from Israel Embassy or Palestine Embassy. There is no such website of Palestine Embassy in India and I had read on Israel blog somewhere say that they do not have right to issue visa at all. Israel probably grant student visa only to study in Israel based university. So how can one go there one work visa or on student visa for a longer period such as at least one year or more.