Best online shopping sites in india

Can anybody please suggest me some online shopping sites in banglore from where I can buy some formal wears

Hi ronit!

An introduction maybe? :whistle:

Armand

Best online shopping i would prefer shop18

jabong.com
cdshirts.com

The few good shopping sites i suggest you,
shoppersstop.com/index.jsp.vr
myntra.com/
pantaloonretail.in/

u can choose any 1 ov them below.even few sites are ship fo free

i)myntra.com
ii)jabong.com
iii)snapdeal.com

other electronic or various items will b available @ flipcart.com

When in India, I used to do online shopping from Yebhi and Myntra !! Though don't know how the performance is as of now..... :)

if you want to compare the price with other online shopping try naaptol you will know

Why do you wanna buy clothes online? Isn't it best if you try it and see if it fits before you buy?

homeshop18.com, flipkart.com, ebay.in, cromaretail.com.....these are for new stuff.

olx.in for used stuff

buy something for us too :P

Cheers,
Aamit

there are many online shops..
seen the msgs from other members.. they are all great sites..
but imho... go out.. and explore and enjoy the actual shopping.. :)
greetings.
Kapil

As I wrote in mickyandrani.blogspot.in/2012/08/profile-favourite-websites.html, I like ebay.in.
It seems to be appropriate in your case, as well. deals.ebay.in/clothing/

try jabong.com it is giving Rs2000 off for newly registered customers

Cheers:)

Yepme, shop18, ebay,
best websites for online shopping.

I've personally liked Grabmore.in alot,They really got some impressive range of products at affordable price also the site is very safe and service is very nice.

its just a interaction to pull customers lolz

subashroy2020 wrote:

try jabong.com it is giving Rs2000 off for newly registered customers

Cheers:)

hi,

@shailendra rathore -> Can you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

My suggestions are mostly the same, jabong is top choice and maybe u want to check out fashionara.com. Personally I prefer shopping in person to try out stuff and buying immediately. But shopping online is great if it lets u get something u cant get otherwise... If u can try in a shop and buy it online for less that's also awesome

I don't know about online shopping. Sometimes i buy stuff from flipkart.

hi

Hello sidsagar.mn -> Can you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Ebay and flipkart are the best...

My favorite is Jabong.com
They have fantastic Clothing Range for Women….

Hi,I prefer Flipkart for my online shopping. We can get trendy dress wear at reasonable prices.

I would suggest Flipkart or Ebay as the online shopping stores and here you can fell the prices as much as comfortable.

megashoemart.com is a good shopping site to buy latest trend on shoes and leather goods online.

There are positive signs that online shopping and e-commerce is gaining popularity in India. More and more people are buying online in India. In fact, Indians have every chance to become biggest online spenders in the near future.

rizwanarshad.in/

I love to do online shopping .I mostly use these shopping sites :
1. myntra.com
2. jabong.com
3. flipkart.com
4. luxeindulge.com
I have a good experienced with all these sites..

tradus.com is the best online shopping website in india that provides all kind of branded products with warranty and good quality.Tradus offers free shipping and cash on delivery.More Details: tradus.com/hp-v220w-8gb-flash-drive/p/PDR0000004455693

I just got to know about engrave.in
It's the one of the coolest websites which offers you great collection of gifts for everyone, it's the coolest thing I found to gift. You won't be disappointed

Have a look!!!!

I prefer linenlove.in to shop shirts. because of fast and free home delivery service.

As per the best online shopping store I would prefer infraville.com/
Once visit

homeshop18.com and shopperstop.com

[moderated: no free ads please]

Jabong ..myantra

you can check it out in mythra,and also jabong ,i think these are the good one for you i mostly prefer mythra

I generally buy from Flipkart and jabong. There services are quite awesome.

Most of the the time , I use to shop from these ecommerce sites:
flipkart.com
amazon.in
ebay.in

You can buy from Myntra and Jabong trusted and the oldest websites.

Closed