Stores that sell protein powder/work out supplement? (Like GNC)

Hi all,
I'm coming to Vietnam pretty soon, next month to be exact. I work out pretty often and I take vitamin supplements/protein shake everyday. It's pretty easy to get those things here in the US but I'm kinda worry that there's no such store like GNC/Vitamin SHoppe/Max Muscle in Vietnam. So I'm just wondering if anyone know where I can buy those stuff that'd be great.
Thanks

GNC in Thao Dien, District 2 has them

GNC in District 1 near the park and Notre Dame Cathedral. Also another GNC in Tan Binh District on the way to the airport. So you have a couple of options here. Just remember theirs a premium when you buy stuff at GNC.

Then there's Herbal Life.

Am glad I searched the forum nstead of psting yet another quesion.

Herbalife sells small quantities andat prics beyond mst bodybuilders (based on what I've seen on Ebay).

I've ordered protein power i the U.S.

Q: will there likely be ny probles with Customs? I's strictly for my own diet,not re-sale.

^^^

GNC has fringhtfuly hgh pries in Thiland. What bout Vietnam vs the U.S.?

Maybe I'll find a farm which sells fresh milk? Something the Feds outlawed  :sick

Why are you answering a topic that was 2 years ago?  This is 2014 not 2012 okay buddy.

Well, to avoid a duplicate thread. ** That store might no longer be in business. But I found the distributor's e-mail at DYMATIZE.COM

Reading that Customs might slap on a 100% duty charge, I'm now officially scared of having protein mailed to me.

[Moderated: No free ad]

luongnguyenseo wrote:

[Moderated]

Good prices vs other stores, thanks!

Dear Ms. Amy
please keep in touch with me. i run a retail sale and an experience user for the kind of supplements you want.
sincere