E-cigarettes

Hello to each and all!

It looks like I'm going to travel to Vietnam for at least a couple of years and there is an issue I am unable to find information on here: e-cigarettes. As my wife 'convinsed' me to stop smoking the real thing. I'm on the elektronic cigarette now. I need to buy the liquids and other stuff in relation to the usage regularry, but the only 'substitute' topic I have found is on Nicorette chewing gum, which is not for me.
So - does anybody know if the e-cigarette and accessories are easilly available in HCMC?

Thank you on any info on the subject in advance.

Best

Oukej. Looks like nobody want's to answer that question. Howabout: can somebody please inform if Niquitin tablettes are available and where if so?

I recall my friend in California smoking e-cigs. Then later he stopped and told me he found it was unhealthy to smoke those too.

In a quick search I found this...

http://electronic-cigarette-directory.c … ettes.html

Website cigarettesexpress.info
Address 161 Hoang Van Thu, Phu Nhuan, 70000, Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam
Telephone 84908969981

---

On a side note, I quit smoking. Just took up other vices or drank beer. Started to exercise more after but ended up quitting that too. :D

Thanks :) I actually also found that web site but no direct relation to location (HCMC) can be found except on the 'link to site' page, so I'm simply not 100% sure about the availability :( Just would very much like to have a solid confirmation of the fact that there is a place / are places where I can refil. Not even exact addresses but the confirmation from first hand :)
Thank you for taking time and effort to help!

Best
T.

Tell you GF, that you have stopped. You can smoke here the real thing.. and reasonable cheap.
Only stop, if you feel confi enough AND REALLY want it.
Anything else will lead to the same as for me... Stopping at least 50 times a day, tendency rising.

:D Yeah. Tried that too :) She is able to 'smell the lie' :D And seriously - I've gotten used to the e-smoke and I dn't need / want to smoke the real thing anymore :) Just don't want to resign totally as it gives me pleasure :)
So - any hints where to buy refils etc and in general if it is available? Thx

Thanx, but I've been using e-cigs for three years now, so the topic itself is familiar. I just need to know if there will be a problem in buying them (cigs, liquids, accessories) in HCMC or not. If anybody has seen them on sale anywhere. Me and my family coming to Vietnam is getting closer and closer and nobody can/wants to help on this subject I'm afraid :(

Hello there,
It's not us who are too indifferent to help you; it's because those e-cig things are hardly found here in Vietnam, where people have no intention to give up smoking, or if they really do, they will just snack to forget those cigs. My dad had a hard time giving up smoking by eating up all my chocolate. He finally achieved his goal just after a month.
Real cigs are every where, sold to everyone even to a kid. Yay!!

Thank you very much for taking time to answer :) Let's put it this way; information of not ever seeing anything like this around anywhere is also information :) Valuable information. No information is not worth absolutely as much as it has essence - zip.
So this might be an issue. As my time to travel is getting closer, I feel I need to get a supply chain organized here then :(
Cigarettes to kids is a a serious nono... Agreed.

I guess this means u need to use your precious time left in your home to give up smoking entirely. Then next step: "hello Viet Nam, here I come, without cigarettes!! Yeah!"

neh :) That's not an option :) Since there is a possibility to 'smoke healthy' and I like to do it, I won't :) I just need to know the things I can/need to do here and there in relation to this. But I do understand what you are saying :)

I get ur point, but dont u think that if u wanna live healthy, u have to think healthy first!! Anyway, there is little chance u can find e-cig here. Hope u think of some different alternatives!! ^^

The beauty of e-cigs is that it's clean nicotine (neutral for organism) so it's healthy. At least nobody yet has been able to prove anything contrary :)
Just looks like as long as I wont be on spot, I'm not going to know  so I just have to prepare the 'black scenario' solution - stock up and arrange sending channel :) Doable, but would like to buy on spot if possible.
Cheers!

Well, I know u are acting healthily, but u just don't think healthy!!  Let me put it like this. You know Buddhism requires its believer to be vegetarians since it is cruel to eat animals. However, instead of eating boiled and stirred vegetables, some of them make vegetables and beans into dishes which look exactly like meat, and taste even better!! what is the point of doing that? U believe it is better not to eat meat, but u show that u love meat because u r eating vegetables which resemble meat!!

But I do actually love vegetables made in meat way!! It tastes EXTREMELY good!! I guess u r just in the same condition!! :P I am just talking as if I am, u know, "dangerous"!! =)) So never mind!! :P

Why? It gives me pleasure, doesn't harm me or my family :) That's why. :)

uh huh!! u get the point!!

eh, good news for u!! I accidentally come across a website selling e-cigar here in HCMc!! But it originates from China. So u still have to prepare urself at ur home land!! :P

soooo.... There is a place where to buy / order on spot ecigs or not? :) Please confirm.

Yes!! Yes there is!!

Give me the address or web address please! :D:D

This is only a website selling vouchers so that u can buy the product with a lower price. After several days, this product wont be sold in the website, I'm afraid. But due to the fact that this voucher company found a shop selling e-cigar, u stand a chance buying it right from the e-cigar shop, not through the voucher company.
Here's the website, in Vietnamese, of course!!
http://www.cungmua.com/khuyen-mai/ho-ch … 1EA554469A

Thank you very kindly :) So there's hope :)

u'r welcome!! ^^

Hey bud, here you go :

95/39 Huỳnh Văn Bánh, P.17, Q.Phú Nhuận (TP. Hồ Chí Minh)

www.vatgia.com/thuocladientukhainguyen

Thanks mate. Can't find any liquids on the page though. Our driver found a company in HCMC that can sell reasonable quality liquids thankfully so had to mail in from Europe only ones and that not liquids but other accesories. The price of liquids in VN is very expensive however in comparison to Europe. Almost twice the actual price. Go figure :/

I actually went to the place today and bought the liquids as well as the e-cig today. Liquids are 90k each. Here's the address i went to : 78 Duy Tan, Ward 15, Phu Nhuan District . T/P 937-290-690.

The guy has a variety of flavors. Now let me go smoke this thing inside my office! hah!

Ashard wrote:

I actually went to the place today and bought the liquids as well as the e-cig today.

I smoke, but I don't have a clue as to what you guys are talking about:  what the hell is "the liquids"?  "E-cig"?  I know what the "e" is, but I am not too sure about the "cig"? 

Lords!  Please don't tell me that is the new-and-improved version?  Ashard, you been hanging with that Anatta guy, and he hooked you up too, didn't he?  :lol:

Ugh...I hope lots and lots of Vietnamese people take up the e-cig habit very, very soon. I'm not sure what I'm looking forward to less on my first trip to Vietnam: weather that is too hot or a bunch of people blowing cancerous smoke in my face (have gotten quite used to living in a state with an indoor smoking ban), and that's coming from an ex-smoker BTW.

Ashard Deen wrote:

I actually went to the place today and bought the liquids as well as the e-cig today. Liquids are 90k each. Here's the address i went to : 78 Duy Tan, Ward 15, Phu Nhuan District . T/P 937-290-690.

The guy has a variety of flavors. Now let me go smoke this thing inside my office! hah!

Hi Ashard,

Thanks for the info. This really helps.

Is the link you provided has a stores front? Can I walk in to buy a Ego cig?

Plan to visit VN, hoping that there are some stores that sell Ego cigs.

Thanks and appreciate if anyone can divide any info.

Dar

thuocdientu.com.vn

Hi there,
Pls check it - ecowboy.hu
I guess meanwhile u have found ecig in SG.
The market is a jungle, u can get lost easily and u also can run into crappy models.
U should investigate the products and their feautres before buying. On d Vnese online market u can find models even for 290 000 vnd/set but u would suck with it. That is a really old and dead end developing of the ecigs. Next week i stay in SG, if u still have questions (also about health issues), just text me any time.
Cheers,
Y

Any in q1, q3, q5, or q10?

Sometimes e-fags are called smoke-free cigarettes.

What do u mean "e-fags"?

Ymel wrote:

What do u mean "e-fags"?

The British refer to cigarettes as 'fags. As in 'Can you spare a fag?' or "Got any fags?'.

North Americans use 'smoke'.

tks, I did not know this and i m not a native smo..speaker, smiley

Hello, Buddy.
I think I can help you for this.
Because I am the business man for E-Cigar and something like liquids and other stuff in relation to the usage regularry.
More info you can contact me through the E-mail:
[email protected]
Hopefully I can give you a hand.
BEST
Andy

Hi Andy,

Are you in Nha Trang or Saigon?
Or are you a supplier from ShenZhen?

No,I am not in Nha Trang and Saigon.
I am from Shenzhen.

I seem to be only one using Ecigaret in Vietnam. I brought with me enough to last 6 mos from US. I did order good quality liquid from china , a Japanese brand but it took me many weeks to get it from the post office. I ended up giving some to the 'chief' as a present to get it. Email me [email protected]