I can help you whith learning Russian)))! for free)))))))

I can help you whith learning Russian) I am looking for a person who wants to practice russian and who a native english speaker. We can help each other to practice languges) Please write me!! Thank you!

Hi tim555,

You could post an advert in the Moscow classifieds > language exchange section as well. ;)

Hi, Tim, we organise regular linguistic meetings where lots of foreigners come, who study russian, they would really appreciate your help, contact me for more info a_chug @rambler.ru

Hi, Tim, I am currently living in China but am trying to make the move to Russia next year.  I would love to talk.  You can write to me at [email protected]

dear sirs,
i am zarnigor ismoilova one of the learner of russian language.i want to be international accauntant after graduating my institute.my russian language level is intermidiate.but,i have got problem with lack of vocabulary and grammer.can you help me to improve my language.i have some questions which relates to your program
1 how can i have lessons
2 which kind of books should i use
3 how many lessons consists of your online course
sincerely,
thank you for your attention and valuable time

Hi zarnigorichka,

Please note that this is a very old topic ( 2012 )
Also note that the most appropriate section for language classes is here > Language classes in Moscow.
So i advise you to put your request there please. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

I need your help
online because I'm still out of russia :)

We can contact each other :)