Looking for a job

I'm Ronald,Filipino Electrical Engineer with 5 years experience in Electrical and Fire Contracting Works in United Arab Emirates. I'm currently on a GSM 175. Any job vacancies you can recommend? I can work as a Site Engineer, Draftsman or Estimator for Electrical and Fire Services.

Thanks

Hi Ronald!

Welcome to Expat.com!
Why choosing Melbourne?

Regards
Armand

Melbourne is a nice place to establish a family. Weather is nice and people are very friendly.

I am a chinese young guy, speak fluent English and Japanese, Germany, have bachelor degree.  I want to find a job in Australia.

Any companys want to purchaing from China , or do bussiness with chinese, I would be the right guy to support.

Any advise would be higly appreciated. Thanks a lot.

[Moderated]

ronaldb1984 wrote:

I'm Ronald,Filipino Electrical Engineer with 5 years experience in Electrical and Fire Contracting Works in United Arab Emirates. I'm currently on a GSM 175. Any job vacancies you can recommend? I can work as a Site Engineer, Draftsman or Estimator for Electrical and Fire Services.

Thanks

Best recommendation is for you to apply directly for current job postings from online job websites such as mycareer.com.au , seek.com.au , or www.epatengineer.net   Another is to join www.linkedin.com for free. It has job postings as well as to network.

Even though you may have a visa 175, majority of Australian companies prefer if you already moved to Australia. The reason is because most companies want to interview applicants in person at a short notice. However,  if you have the specific skills that a company is looking for, they will get in contact with you for an interview even if you are living overseas through Skype, phone,etc.

You are required to validate your visa in Australia within the time frame documented in the letter you received notifying you that you were approved for your visa. Another recommendation is to coordinate to meet with HR reps from some of the recruitment companies that you will see in those online job websites when you arrive in Australia to validate your visa. At least the recruiters will be able to see a face to the applicant.

beyork3346 wrote:

I am a chinese young guy, speak fluent English and Japanese, Germany, have bachelor degree.  I want to find a job in Australia.

Any companys want to purchaing from China , or do bussiness with chinese, I would be the right guy to support.

Any advise would be higly appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Please review the online job websites I recommended to ronaldb1984 except the expatengineer website. Unfortunately, you will need a working visa in order to work in Australia. Although there are some employers who do provide sponsored visas, these are mostly to people that have skills and work experience that they are not able to find locally.  Please visit Australia's immigration website at immi.gov.au to review all the visas that are available. It can be a long process as your skills will need to be assessed to determine if they are recognized in Australia if you plan to apply for a skilled visa.

jb09 wrote:
ronaldb1984 wrote:

Thanks

Best recommendation is for you to apply directly for current job postings from online job websites such as mycareer.com.au , seek.com.au , or www.epatengineer.net   Another is to join www.linkedin.com for free. It has job postings as well as to network.

Even though you may have a visa 175, majority of Australian companies prefer if you already moved to Australia. The reason is because most companies want to interview applicants in person at a short notice. However,  if you have the specific skills that a company is looking for, they will get in contact with you for an interview even if you are living overseas through Skype, phone,etc.

You are required to validate your visa in Australia within the time frame documented in the letter you received notifying you that you were approved for your visa. Another recommendation is to coordinate to meet with HR reps from some of the recruitment companies that you will see in those online job websites when you arrive in Australia to validate your visa. At least the recruiters will be able to see a face to the applicant.

typo in one of the website links above.. it should be www.expatengineer.net

Hello jb09.

Thank you for all these informations. :)
Just to note that this thread is a year old.

Thank you,
Aurélie