Looking for a job, Jakarta or Bali

Hi

My name is Anna. I'm french, 31 years old, leaving in Jakarta.
I speak french, spanish and english fluently but also indonesian which i started to learn 3 month ago.

I'm a choreographer and dancer. I spent 4 years working in hotel/tourism resorts all over the world, leading a team, teaching a group of more than 40 person how to dance, act, and take selfconfidence.
I can also teach french, spanish and english.

I'm looking for a job as many of us in this forum. Let me know if you are interested.

Hi Anna and welcome to Expat.com!

I invite you to post an advert in the Jobs section of Jakarta classifieds, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

Hi Harmonie...

Thank you for the welcoming and advice!!! I already put a message in Jakarta classified...hope it will help...

Anna

hi,

i'm planning to open a preschool with gym for children, one of the activities is dancing class. Just wondering if you are interested in being a dance instructor for children.
It could be a part time or also full itme job, as we also need marketing and english teacher for the preschool.
In case you are interested please do let me know how i can contact you??
we are in area kebon jeruk, west jakarta

Komang, you answered to a post which is from 24 March 2012.

Better look at the dates of the postings first and see whether or not the treads are still active.

Anyways....welcome to the forum  :cool:

Komang, schools will not recruit teachers on Bali unless they have the correct teaching qualifications, are from an English speaking country and as Anna is French I think that information you have provided is misleading. Of course Anna may well be teacher from France and there may be a chance that a school needs a French teacher to teach French but I doubt it.