Malta - Spain . Ferry ??

Hi guys,

Doesn anyone knows if thereŽs a ferry (or some other way) from Malta to Spain ?

If i come driving from Spain, i have to drive through Italy to get to Malta or there is any other way?

Thanks

Aires.

To my knowledge there is no direct ferry but when we travelled over a year ago from the Alicante area, we drove to Barcelona and caught the Girona ferry, then we drove down from Girona to Livorno (absolutely stunning drive) for the Malta ferry.

Stunning drive...  all I saw was the back of a van....snigger..

The Livorno ferry is no longer running ...

Suggest Genoa - Palermo, then drive to Pozzallo and get on the virtu ferry to Malta.

I even spoke to Grand Navi lines who have confirmed that they will not be running the Malta service this year

Julian

Hi J. Have they now stopped the Genoa / Tunis/ Valletta ferry as well? I got the return direct Malta/ Genoa ferry end of 2011 when I came back and it made a large difference on my time to Dieppe.

Mike

Hi all

so from Spain thereŽs no way to get to Malta? :(

cheers,

There are no direct ferries that go from Spain to Malta. Its either a choice between a roadtrip, yacht charter or go through an alternate route from Barcelona to Livorno on the ferry

I travelled from barcelona to rome and then straight onto the ferry to valetta- think i sat in the car for an hour before reboarding the boat.

sco wrote:

I travelled from barcelona to rome and then straight onto the ferry to valetta- think i sat in the car for an hour before reboarding the boat.

when ?

Yes there are couple roots cheap on gas tunis then get another ferry genvoa top end italy then farry from genova barcalona or go malta scialy drive  top end near penollo from pazzola after get farry to genova then another farry to barcolina then your in spain im trying to go malta are u leaving or going malta mate??