Expat blog is 7 years old !

Keep it up :)

Here's to the next seven years! Keep up the great work - we're all behind you!

All the best colleagues! Awesome site :cool:

Congratulaions for 7 years of excellent information!  Heres to another 7+ years.:)

congratulation, because Expat.com is a very good website for socialization,it is goodsite to socialize with socializers who likes to socialize by other socializers from different parts of the world for socializing.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! GREAT SITE

happy birthday!!

thx founder!!! i am a new member . there r many things i dont know. how to make friend n how to chaT online one? pls reply. i would like to make friend with people over the world. i hope u will help me.thank's

Hi Hanh!

Maybe you could introduce yourself on any destination's forum.
It should be a good start.

Regards
Armand

thanks

Happy Birth day of expat-blog....all the best

Just joined and very impressed. well done!

It's amazing..expat-blog has 7 yrs old..just a kid but work like adult. Wishes ua happy..happy..very very happy Birthday..cheers n all the best.....................infinity..even after our generation Expat.com can work till the end of world...

CONGRATULATIONS, EXPATS!!! Actually, 7 is my mystic number too and I am proud to be a member of Expats.

wow, i was suprised i thought expat is new website. I didnt realise that this site has many followers already. sorry im just new around till i read this site. congrats for the 7yrs expat more ideas to come. In filipino we say, TREAT, TREAT, TREAT...Mashallah.

This has been a good site to me and vs. Thank you for opening doors to those who wanted valuable information to different countries and share them with gusto!
We look forward to more interesting topics and interaction to other people from different walks of life.

Hey Julian, all expats in Japan are networking here! Thanks man…

Congratulations! We won't catch your 70th anniversary but other generations would!

Thanks so much indeed!

thank u for amazing web

Congratulations from the Arab... :)

Glad that we have an authentic paltform to share the experiences.

congrat Julien, very useful expat-blog :0 keep going on
Jane

GREAT
Love it,keep it up.

great site!! congrats..

Relay its marvelous sit .. i like it

S.Y

Congrats Julien. I feel proud because I'm part of Expat. And thanks for involving me into your family.

Congratulations!

congrats Expat.com, it has been a new experience for me

I am really glad to be the part of Expat.com team.
I am loving it.
Regards,
Rami

congrats!!! ^_^ :)

congratulation.......

Congratulations Julian,
Waiting for the Golden jubilee.
Hope i would exist that long, lets see.

Happy 7th Birthday. Thank you for Expat.com! :D

Guys, that thread is 2 years old and we're 9 years old  now  :cool:

Congratulations Julian

I was excited to find your site. Its very useful and I am glad to be a (new) member here.
My compliments to the team.

[Moderated: off topic]

congratulations ))))

loving the community so far, hope it keeps growing.

very usefull this site,
congrat and we thank the whole team

Hadaça

sure i will do
congrats for the 7 years

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR