Health cost in jakarta

Hello,
I shal wish so possible have some information on the cost of the health in Jakarta. I am going to move, in the course of June 2012 in Jakarta with my family, in particular in south Jakarta cipete. So, I request you if possible to inform me: how much shall cost for a consultation to a non-specialized medecin, paediatrics, gynaecology in a good private clinic. Furthermore, how much shall cost one day of hospitalization in a good private clinic also? and the maternity cost? All this information on the cost of the health will be useful and will allow us to choose a medical insurance before to move to Jakarta.
Thank you and best regards
sam

health cost in jakarta is expensive. depends which hospital or which doctor. good doctor and good hospital with good service will charge you a loot of money. for health i usually go to medistra hospital in south jakarta, for me its the best hospital in jakarta, but this hopital cost a lot of money (for me), but really good doctor and service, there some expatriate doctor there.

Starpopov is right, healthcare is expensive and the range of service goes from village rain maker to world class surgeon but you will pay for it. From my experience there are 3 classes inside a hospital, a bit like the trains. 3rd class wards which open wards for all, 2nd class which is 2 or 3 people in a room and then 1st class which is a private room. My local hospital charges 800k a night for a private room.
If you are choosing medical insurance then make sure the cover is high and covers all. You will need to pay cash up front and claim the money back later as that is how hospitals work here.

What I know is in SOS International they will charge you in approximately price:
SOS International, General Doctor only consul IDR350,000.00 or USD38
Specialize Doctor only consul IDR450,000.00 or USD49
For inpatient IDR2,000,000.00 or USD218 per day (expensive class)
Visiting doctor to your room IDR250,000.00 - 500,000.00 or USD27 - 54

That what I know for health cost with expensive price
Maybe you can estimate the cheaper price from the price above

Agree with starpopov, depends of the hospital
Otherwise I usually go to Medistra
With good doctor they charge you IDR250,000.00 or USD27 (last year price) for consult only

Inpatient charge probably minimum IDR1,000,000.00 or USD109 per day for VIP room