Swimming Pool in Bucharest

Hello, I'm looking for a nice and clean Swimming Pool in Bucharest.I'm not interested in joining any Fitness Club, was just wondering if there is a Pool where I could swim once/twice a Week? Could you recommend any? Thank you.

There is the Orhidea Spa on Calea Plevnei, which is a real top-end spa (newly built) and has a spa, pool, hamam, gym and all of that stuff. They do an all-day access package for 25 Euro. Pretty expensive but I suppose if you were going to spend 4 hours there it's not too bad.

http://www.orhideeaspa.ro/pret-intrare-pentru-o-zi

An older but well-known pool is Mirimar, near Bvld Basarabia, but they only do memberships - about 200 RON or something for twice per week for a month in the evenings, with some cheaper rates for morning sessions.

IDM is a popular sports centre, but you have to sign up for at least a six-month membership deal for access to the pool, and that's about 700RON.

The Lia Manoliu centre in the east of the city also has a pool, but I think you have to pay 200RON for a 12-session entrance ticket.

Bamboo Club has a pool, and I think you can go there for some minimal fee like 20 RON, but it's quite small and outdoor, and no really for serious swimming, just for sunbathing and posing.

Thank you Maykal :)I've been to Orchidea Spa to try the fitness classes and I've seen the Pool- it looked good but also small.

I'll try the IDM or maybe World Class which is closer to where I live and it says on their website they have also 10-entrance tickets.

Thanks for your help!

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

WorldClass Marriott - pretty ok