Which do you prefer a Bearded Man or the clean shaven?

Now,let's talk about guys,,,

I'm from Philippines and I was exposed with guys who doesn't have beard or mustache,unlike here in Maldives where im staying..im sorrounded with bearded people and i dont like it!...it's soo annoying! grrrr.... 

How about you???

Haha very funny...

Himanshu Kapoor wrote:

Haha very funny...

Thinking of you...
yea,you looked very funny with your beard,man...!
Have a look with your profile picture again,,you look good,decent and clean unlike your new image now...
ehhehehehe...

:)PEACE!

I don't especially like beards, but I'm not going to tell anyone how to groom themselves.

I'm sure most of the people here don't speak English as a first language, but "I was exposed to guys" is much better than "I was exposed with guys".

As I know a male lion has beard while a female lion has not. I wonder if a female love a female like person. Eventually it is your choice.

starkhan wrote:

As I know a male lion has beard while a female lion has not. I wonder if a female love a female like person. Eventually it is your choice.

:huh:

edvilyn wrote:
Himanshu Kapoor wrote:

Haha very funny...

Thinking of you...
yea,you looked very funny with your beard,man...!
Have a look with your profile picture again,,you look good,decent and clean unlike your new image now...
ehhehehehe...

:)PEACE!

you grew in south east Asia, where guys almost look like girl that's why half of the southeastern population is ladyboys. So I can understand how you feel when you see a guy with beard. FYI: it's not bad to have beard unless it's too shaby!!

PEACE!! :)

Hey,hey,Himanshu....

They're not ladyboys!.... LOL! Whatever...This is "enough"
ok,you win..!!!

..(now you look like a male Lion :P )
ahahahhaha...

Armand wrote:
starkhan wrote:

:huh:

Me too.  I read that 3 times and have no idea.

imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PTGPOD/378827a~Male-and-Female-Lions-Resting-Posters.jpg

female and a male Lion..LOL!

Starkhan...what a good example! :top:

Thanks for liking my post. Let see how many male lions are there.

starkhan wrote:

Thanks for liking my post. Let see how many male lions are there.

:lol: ahahahahaa!! you're so funny!!
when i read your post i google it,really.. just to found out what you mean...!

Did you find a male lion without beard or with it? I do not know your choice. Okay do not be serious a lion is always lion with beard or without it. It was just a fact which I brought here. :)

Both! depending if this man is handsome or not.

I like clean shaven

You know, there are the selected few men who just grow one beard; and then there's those that start to grow a beard every day. ;)

I like my bearded man with no mustache :heart:

harira111 wrote:

I like my bearded man with no mustache :heart:

that would be fine.. :top:

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

I don't especially like beards, but I'm not going to tell anyone how to groom themselves.

I'm sure most of the people here don't speak English as a first language, but "I was exposed to guys" is much better than "I was exposed with guys".

lol

edvilyn wrote:

I was exposed with guys who doesn't have beard or mustache

Pop over here and expose yourself to me. :D

mas fred wrote:
edvilyn wrote:

:rolleyes:

mas fred wrote:
edvilyn wrote:

Ahahah!! :lol: I know,i'm not good in english.. :joking:

nashwakhairy wrote:
HaileyinHongKong wrote:

lol

ohh yea,SHAME ON ME..! :unsure

edvilyn wrote:
mas fred wrote:
edvilyn wrote:

Ahahah!! :lol: I know,i'm not good in english.. :joking:

English is an odd language.
A malapropism can really alter the meaning of a sentence and it happens a lot with non native speakers.

A senior teacher at my place saw me talking to a girl who has been trying her best to improve her abilities in a wide range of lessons.
My good friend suggested, "I should breed her" but he may have meant "Nurture".
I was giving out sweets as prizes in a quiz but I reached the bottom of the box.
A 12 year old girl shouted, "Buy me, buy me". I corrected her howling error.
Worse yet. A boy in the same class, eager to get more sweets, said, "Come home with me and give it to me all night".
The class picked up on that one.

Yes - All true.

Lesson? Be very careful what you say (unless you want offers).

most of the people that wears beard and mustach are believers, and some of those are good looking when they have it, some are very manly at looks. Compare to asian people himanshu kapoor, mostly they live by their culture and follow their sorroundings. Thats why now adays young men can now put styles on their beards and mustach.

mas fred :one

emman
men without beards are also beleivers :D

26 months ago when my fiancee went back home he was clean shaven and sooooo sexy. When i saw him last jan he had a beard that was attached to his face i.e not off his chin, i married him still.
He has now told me the beard has emmigrated off his face :unsure
But to me he still is sexy :top:
I just hope he does not have a shaggy beard :offtopic:
I just cant buy his fav aftershave and more :sosad:

haggishunter wrote:

emman
men without beards are also beleivers :D

26 months ago when my fiancee went back home he was clean shaven and sooooo sexy. When i saw him last jan he had a beard that was attached to his face i.e not off his chin, i married him still.
He has now told me the beard has emmigrated off his face :unsure
But to me he still is sexy :top:
I just hope he does not have a shaggy beard :offtopic:
I just cant buy his fav aftershave and more :sosad:

i meant MOST......

he he he if he gets me annoyed i can grab beard....
or pleat it and put a lovely ribbon in it :joking:

I prefer shaved men.
Sometimes my hubby have a rounded beard around his mounth.
I tease him to say that he has a talking @#$% (female genital organ)

u welcomed Primadonna

Clean shaven~~ though some guys suit beard really well rather than clean shaved~ =D

I'm not into men so I don't have any preferences.

Where I am in China I tried growing a beard but was quickly reprimanded by the locals. Apparently there is some kind of stigma to people with beards and I could tell the local girls hated it.

Chinese men don't like beards because they can't grow them.  If they do, they get that Fu Manchu look.

Still sitting on the fence with the beard thing. Told him i have to see it first :unsure

Am a male so I don't have preferences however I don't mind clean shaven women.

Chinese men don't like beards because they can't grow them.  If they do, they get that Fu Manchu look.

:lol:

i like clean shaven man...lol...

shaven..
i like good looking guys who have impressive hygiene :)

I will find out next Thursday how hubbys beard is :happy:

Meet other expats and join the events

OR