New to this

Hi there,

I'm new to Toronto from Sydney, Australia and married to a lovely canadian man. I have lots of family here through my husband, but I'd really love to make some friends and meet new people, particularly fellow Australian's :)

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Taz83!

Maybe the Australian expatriates in Toronto network could help ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi Taz83,

I'm Canadian and am looking to meet new people. I love hanging out, having drinks or dinner or even trying out new classes...I especially love meeting people from different parts of the world.

I've always wanted to travel to Autralia!!

Hi, welcome to Canada, I am looking to connect with Australians living in Canada. My business has expanded there and want to build a network of people.  If you or anybody you know has an entrepreneur spirit please contact me, thanks Tom

Hello tomward

Thank you for participating on this thread, however kindly note that the latter is 2 years old! :D

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Sir please sponsor me in Canada.

Faisalnaeem,

You won't find anybody here that is going to sponsor you to come to Canada. It is just not done like that. First of all it must be either a Canadian citizen or permanent resident or Canadian employer.
Secondly, sponsorship carries with it the legal responsibility to guarantee the financial sufficiency of the sponsoree and also that he/she will leave the country when the visa stay expires. It is exactly for this reason that sponsorship is done only by immediate family members, long-term friends or employers. This "connection" between the sponsor and sponsoree is also something that Citizenship and Immigration Canada is going to be looking to prove in order to grant the visa in the first place. Sorry, that's just the way it is - you won't get sponsored here.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team