Moved to Makati in Spetember need to expand my social network!!

Hi people,

Firstly just wanna say hope everyones having a better day than me!! lol!

My name is Kirk, I am 24 years young, I work in Ortigas, Marketing for a restaurant group and live in Makati 5 mins walk away from greenbelt and I really need to expand my social network in the area.

I am a British/Filipino and I moved back to the Philippines from the U.K. in August 2011 and started work in October. I've met friends through family and work but because most live far away from me or work different times or are just not in my age group I'm finding it really hard to have a social life!!
Basically wanna find some friends in my area to go out drinking, eating out with and watch and play sports such as football or tennis. I work weekdays 9-7 bar fridays 9-6 so only have free time in the weekends and some evenings.
Can meet male or females for a beer or coffee, just looking for a social network outside of work and family.

So if anyone can help or is interested just drop me a reply or e-mail me.

Kind regars

Kirk

Hi Kirk,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Thank you for this intro.

I wish you get lots of new contact here.

All the best,
Christine

Hi Kirk, I live in The Fort and can meet up for drinks or coffee. (Or maybe by this time, you've got heaps of friends already) Cheers.

Hi Kirk!

Newbie here in Expat.com! Would love to hangout and share some beer sometime. I live 40 mins. away from Makati.So just let me know if youre up for it. You might also wanna try Alabang there's a lot of cool places there to dine or just drink. Hope to hear from you soon! Cheers**

hey Kirk ,

i also live in makati 5 mins frm greenbelt ........ lets catchup sometime !!!

PM me !!!

Hee Kirk,

I'm Michael and going to Phils in June and I'm seeking for a job there.. I'm 26 years old half Dutch half Filipino.. Maybe we can chat? U have Skype? My email is [email protected]

Hope to talk to u soon..

Grtz Michael

Hi. If u need some help. Im willing to help u. Contact me here

Hello > just to remind that this topic is about " expand my social network".

[if you are looking for job, please start a new topic]

Thank you,
Christine

Filipingping wrote:

Hee Kirk,

I'm Michael and going to Phils in June and I'm seeking for a job there.. I'm 26 years old half Dutch half Filipino.. Maybe we can chat? U have Skype? My email is [email protected]

Hope to talk to u soon..

Grtz Michael

Hi. I live in makati. Ihope I can help u. PM me.