I am looking for friends to chat by Skype (English and Norsk Bokmål)

Hallo:

I am a 40 years old lady from Spain. I am learning English and Norsk Bokmål
I have a fluent English but I'm beginning to study Norwegian and I still have a very low level
I would like to find a friend to chat by Skype, first in English language, and in a few months, we can talk in Norwegian
in return, I would help him/her with Spanish

Greetings,

Spanish lady

Hi and welcome to the forum eyele!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Language Exchange section of Norway classifieds.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

Thank you very much

Greetings

I am a 36 years old man from Ethiopia. I am speaking English very well and want to know Norsk.
I have a fluent English but I'm beginning to study Norwegian and I still have a very low level
I would like to find a friend to chat by Skype, first in English language, and in a few months, we can talk in Norwegian
in return, I would help him/her with Amharic and Gamogna. Who want to teach me?    from Ethiopia

Hi metto1000,

Could you please start your own topic on the Norway forum?

Thank you.

This sounds like a brilliant idea,

I am a British girl learning Norwegian (I've been to a basic class but am looking to improve,) message me if you want to do the skype language chats.

take, vose got

Hi,

This is very interesting because I would like to get my Spanish back. All I learned in the school are gone, though I can still recall most of the words. We can chat in Skype both in English and Norwegian. I only learn Norwegian by myself, but I use it daily both in my work and out of work.

My Skype username is Babinor

Have a nice weekend.

Brgds. - Joey

I am a 40 years old man from India. I am speaking English  and want to know Norsk.

i am computer engineer i want to improve my english

hello there am christine and i am fluent in english.....................if you dont mind i can help you.find me [email protected] from there we can chat share information

thank you and God bless you nice day

hi

Hi guys,
         Jeg heter Prashant og kommer fra India. Jeg bor i Trondheim for 3.5 år.
My case is bit odd about learning Norsk. I learned Norsk in beginner level and forgot it over a time for least interaction in(or possibly due to other work schedules). if somebody interacts or discuss in mix of English and Norsk, we would be recollecting.
my skype:prashant79_ss
MvH,

Hi zeeshan_44,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

An introduction maybe ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

I am looking for English and French native speakers to improve my skills and, at the same time, to take the opportunity to meet other people and know other cultures... a new lease on life. I am a people person, positive, easy going, tolerant and confident in the others' good sense. I teach in exchange Italian (I hold a doctorate degree in Italian literature and I have been teaching it for about ten years - so I can provide a high quality service) and French at an intermediate level!

Hi stamina75,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

I suggest you post an advert in the Language classes in Norway section please. It might help :)

Best wishes

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi Maximilien,
thank you for your kind willingness!

I am Lusi
I am 29
my native language is armenian, then english then
russian
I wanna to find normal friend and also study german

hello dear, my name is aiajz khan from agra, india, working as a gentnx.eral manager ina export organisation and as i have gone thru u need to chat on skype.kindly send me ur skype i. id pls.my skyep name is aijaz khan.

I have began to learn Norwegian. Just finished the basic courses. Can we chat by skype since I am planing to move to Norway.

hello wana be mnie chat friend on skype, my name is aijaz khan from agra, india, working as a general manager in a export organisation,kindly send me ur skype i.d.pls.
    tnx,
    urs aijaz khan.

I am mohammad
I am 28
my native language is persian, then english
I wanna to find normal friend and also study Netherlands

[Moderated: Expat.com is not a dating website pls]

I would Like to learn some spanish especially pronounciation

Hello, how are you doing? hope you are fine.

hi this is my skype mohamad.ebrat1

Happy new year. Hope we get to meet and know each other.
[email protected]

I come from Cameroon (one of the only two bilingual countries of the world). I speak and write both frech and english. If you won't mind; contact me at [email protected] and maybe we could share some ideas from then.

hello friend can chat in english on skype? pls send me ur skype name, tnx and looking forward for ur reply

Hi
i'm moka from algeria i have 26 years i'm learning norwegian since few months u can add me if u want this is my skype id :abrichem

Hi Iam ram my Skype name ramkrishnaroki1

Am 33 yrs boy from Tanzania. Africa. Am looking for any one who we could friends. I saw your message if you will be will you are welcome

Heri

Hi

I can speak with you via skype. I am a Sri Lankan I used to live in England.

[Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls]

If there is somebody who wants to do practice and have common objective to achieve this goal I will help and being helped .my skypeid is [email protected]

hi, I am very desirous to improve my English level.
My skype id is reza.ebrahimi1985

Hey guys
I am also searching for someone who I can practice my English with on Skype.

Mema ☺️

:top:

Hello gay's,

Let me introduce as your real online chat partner. I am well in English. I am 26 year's old a most dashing boy from India.Currently i am Brazil.I want to be your good online companion. Any age's only girls / woman can join with me on Skype chat. I am waiting for your response.I promise i must do well behaved with my all online friends and must express my reality to you.if you are interested to join with me and can fly a unlimited fun zone , join with me just right now.

Thanks
nerobx

nerobx wrote:

Hello gay's,

Let me introduce as your real online chat partner. I am well in English. I am 26 year's old a most dashing boy from India.Currently i am Brazil.I want to be your good online companion. Any age's only girls / woman can join with me on Skype chat. I am waiting for your response.I promise i must do well behaved with my all online friends and must express my reality to you.if you are interested to join with me and can fly a unlimited fun zone , join with me just right now.

Thanks
nerobx

Gosh - you may well get some attention from the first line, but it doesn't sound as if you'd want it.
However, your lousy command of English apart, there are lots of dating sites on the net, but this isn't one of them.

nerobx wrote:

Hello Friends,

Let me introduce as your online English language supporting friend. I am good in English.I want to be your good online companion. In which we both learn the basic English patten for our general use in our daily life.Any age's can join with me on Skype chat. I am waiting for your response.I promise i must do well behaved with my all online friends .If you are interested to join with me ,please join with me just right now.

Thanks

nerobx

:)
Skype ID: nerob.r

Closed