Enquiry for the entry in PNG

Hai every one,
             I got an offer from a company in PNG for their project in KOMO AIRFIELD.I would like to know about the procedures should follow me before reaching there,especially medical factors and some malaria awareness visa.Please consider me as a fresher in this site and kindly help me friends.

Hi mate,
You'll need a work permit, then a visa (you will need police check, medical, certicates / degrees Notarised) Maleria kits & clothing should be provided by employer, depending on job position you may need additional registrations, procedure takes around 8 to 12 weeks.
PM me if you need more info.
OB

Friends,
Do you know or have an idea regarding RADTEL company whereabouts and their treatment to employees? Is there a local cellular company in PNG? Whats the names?

Please need these initial information before I decide to accept their job offer, which to be base in Port Moresby.

Will deeply appreciate if you share feedback on my questions and other additional useful information regarding the company and the place.

Thanks

Google Radtel, they come up on the first hit. No idea on treatment of staff.
Yes there are local cellular companies again, google can give you all the info you need.
Read other posts regarding life in Port Moresby, it's a Marmite place, you either love it it hate it.....
OB

Thanks OB, its nice to hear from you.

hkr_chengannur wrote:

Hai every one,
             I got an offer from a company in PNG for their project in KOMO AIRFIELD.I would like to know about the procedures should follow me before reaching there,especially medical factors and some malaria awareness visa.Please consider me as a fresher in this site and kindly help me friends.

Hi hari......

I am also frm Kerala. I got an offer for the same project. R u reached there in PNG.. or still in Abudhabi....

pgevaldez wrote:

Friends,
Do you know or have an idea regarding RADTEL company whereabouts and their treatment to employees? Is there a local cellular company in PNG? Whats the names?

Please need these initial information before I decide to accept their job offer, which to be base in Port Moresby.

Will deeply appreciate if you share feedback on my questions and other additional useful information regarding the company and the place.

Thanks

Hello sir, you found any valuable answers on this? Do you accepted the offer? I also have an offer from them.

Are you sure about your info Lenoamaro?

as far as i know yeng or ying the owner iss good boss. but up to you to find out.