Partner Visa Procedure in Perth

Hi, my partner is planning to sponsor me for a partner visa and I wonder how long it will take before the visa can be approved.  Also any idea how long we need to stay together as a couple before we can apply for a partner visa.  He is an Australian citizen and I am from Singapore.

hi, i am in the process of applying to go on my partners visa, i am pretty sure its ayear. The process has been much easier bu using a visa company, they take carge of everything and i have been informed it could take 2-4 weeks. you will have to both write statements on how you met, and about your relationship. (mills and boon). Also provide evidence that you have been a couple, ie; photos, emails with holidays you been on together etc. Hope it goes well.:)

I am also in the partner visa process. You must live together 12 months before you can apply for a partner visa. I showed this with my original airline paperwork, stat declaration statements from both my partner and I, bank account and utility bill information. We did hire a migration attorney to help us with the process, who is in a better position to advise us on what immigration needs. Best of luck! :)