Doing business in Cameroon

Hi,

are foreign investors welcome in Cameroon?

Is it complicated to register a company in Cameroon? What is the procedure?

What is the corporate tax rate in Cameroon?

Is it easy to recruit?

Any advice you would share with us?

Thank you very much for your participation,

Julien

Foreign investors are welcomed in cameroon, what is your line of business?
it is not complicated to register a company as you can start operating while the registration procedure is still going on.
The tax rate depends on the nature of actvities and the amount of capital investment
It is easy to recruite because the level of unemployment is high and workers are always available.
best regards.

Thanks for helping markmeb ;)

Armand

I want to set up an office in cameroon. what is the procedure and what are the documentation required

in which sector do you want to set up an office?

Dear markmeb,

Thanks for your information im interested to register a company for the supplies of Medical Supplies in camaroon kindly suggest which city should we register and whats the procedure for the same.
I will appreciate if you can help me with some contact who can help us to register the company in camaroon

Thanks in advance!

ilai i wrote you in private

Hi
  it is always a pleasure to hear someone is interested in investing in Cameroon.You can take at most 1 working week to start your business in Cameroon. Our taxation system is declarative as such there is no fix rate.You set up your business depending on your capital and the sector of activity and make your declarations or you call for an expert to analyze your investments and determine what you have to pay as taxes.Generally there is a one year period of grace for all businesses or investments above 15000.000FCFA.Whenever you are ready just let us know and we will do our best to provide you with details including a country report on the investment environment.Recruitment is easy but you will have to be careful how you go about it.

Hi julien,
I am from cameroon living in Italy, they are too many foreign investor in cameroun, me too i am planning going back and creat my compagny, the new law of creating and compagny allow you to do hat in 72 hours, I have a contact of some compagny crating consulting taht can help you doing everything.
hopa that i have been helpfull, that my mail if you need contact.
[email protected]

Hello Julien,
As a new foreign investor in Cameroon, I will be glad to answer some of your questions.
Investors are very welcome in Cameroon, but you should be aware that the government is working hard on improving the process.
are foreign investors welcome in Cameroon?

Is it complicated to register a company in Cameroon? What is the procedure? I used an attorney to register my business and I will advice anyone to do same.  After all you still need them to notarize the documents. I can recommend a very good lawyer with integrity.

What is the corporate tax rate in Cameroon?  38% but the first three years is free.  It sucks!!

Is it easy to recruit?  Yep. 

Any advice you would share with us?  When in Rome do what the Romans do.

Thank you very much for your participation,

Hi, Julien.
I will give an answer to the question "Is it easy to recruit ?"

Well i am a young profesionnal women in Human resources management and it would be a pleasure for me to give you a hand in time concerning the recruitment process and other activities of human resources management.

Kind regard