Salons with Sunbeds Sliema/Gzira

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone knows of any salons in the Sliema/Gzira area that have tanning beds? We usually go to the salon in the Portomaso shopping complex but since moving its a bit far.

We're not after spray tan or fake tan application but the actual UV sunbeds.

I wanted to know if there are any nearer and searching online (even with the localised google) isn't being helpful :(

Thanks!

I have the same question about Valletta, Ive been searching internet, but no luck, are their any salons with uv sunbeds.

whats wrong with the actual sun we get lots of it here....lol

You may find that like Australia, sun beds are phasing out. There are not many here anymore either. There is a high degree of danger for skin melenomas from the use of sun beds. I do not have one in my salons now as we use spray on tan. It is fantastic instant colour and safe for your skin.  Relying on the sun isn't a safe alternative either  ageing your skin with wrinkles and sun spots!  Sometimes we girls want some instant colour and a good organic spray tan is the way to go.

I don't like fake tan, I would still want to find salon with sunbeds

I am aware of the dangers and if it were purely for colour I'd definitely try a spray tan, however I have quite severe psoriasis and my boyfriend has severe eczema. We can receive light treatment however we couldn't start it until October so I was hoping to use sunbeds occasionally to help  until treatment started.

Maybe I'll go around all the salons in the local area and make a list at some point!

did you ever find any sunbeds? im looking as well....

iamharibo wrote:

I am aware of the dangers and if it were purely for colour I'd definitely try a spray tan, however I have quite severe psoriasis and my boyfriend has severe eczema. We can receive light treatment however we couldn't start it until October so I was hoping to use sunbeds occasionally to help  until treatment started.

Sorry to read about each of your conditions. I would hope that you can still enjoy at least some, of the natural sunlight.

[Moderated: No free ad]