MMA training (and muay thai and brazillian jujitsu)

I've been looking for a gym that has MMA training. I can't find any. I've found boxing, kick boxing, aikido, kung fu etc.....

so 3 questions
# 1. Does anyone know any gyms that have mma training?

#2. I had a friend who told me about a good Muay Thai dojo in Nasr city, does anyone know where it is?

#3. Is there any brazillian jujitsu in Egypt?

Don't worry about quality if you know anywhere or anyone just let me know and I'll check it out for myself and see if I like it................ thanks for any help

hi there,

here is te facbook page of MMA-egypt facebook.com/MMA.EGYPT?sk=info  theres a lot of info

Optimum Gym in Maadi offers all above.

is optimum gym another name for knockout gym? If not can you give me the details please

ExpatEnglishTeacher wrote:

is optimum gym another name for knockout gym? If not can you give me the details please

No its different

Address:

Maadi,The 13th Shatr(Sector 13) , Zahraa el Maadi
Landmark: close to Carrefour , within el-Bashayer School
Cell: 01002929726

optimum-gym.com

U can log to
darendeal.com

There is an offer to buy a coupon by 50 LE instead of 160 LE for 4 marital arts classes includes MMA,Muay Thay,Aikido,Parkour,Brazilian Jui Juitsu .....

I will check it out, thanks a lot

Hi expat,

If you are going to check out optimum gym, can i join you?

yeah sure no problem, I will be going Monday probably

Hi guys.

I am training BJJ and MMA at optimum gym by my self with another guy. I prefer to do it like this the mma training offered are not good.

I am from switzerland please contact me at [email protected]

We can train together I follow a BJJ training book and have 5 years in MMA

see u
Alex

sounds great I sent a message to your inbox

(moderated: no free ads please)

hey guys..

how's the search for an MMA training place going? Please let me know, I would very much like to join :)

Thanks,
Karam

[Moderated: no free ads on the forum pls]

A message to the moderator,

Why is it Ok to leave one gym's post Or "ad" but moderate another??
I don't get it,! Can you give me an explanation please.

Hi aigi!

Self promotion is not allowed on the forum.

Regards
Armand

hello, i just registered to reply to your message.

i currently train MMA in nasr city. ive trained with another trainer before, and i know where all the other trainers train aswel. i am currently satisfied with my coach, its pretty good. 350le a month, 3 times a week, 1 hour and a half to 2 hours. Gym usage included. the only downside is there isnt a ring there. there is an MMA tournament almost every 2 months called the EFC, where recently matches have upgraded from a ring to an actual cage. referees and the whole gig. Thats where i got to know many other trainers here. If your interested, let me know and i can give you a number and the address of the place i train, and you could come give it a try. :)

Hi guys and i hope you are all having fun in Egypt :) !

i've been looking for a MMA class for a while now, i am abit of a heavy weight and i have always wanted to learn MMA. and now that i am on a strict diet i am also looking for a physical sport that i can practice with passion, if you are training with a good trainer that would have me then please contact me on my Email or send me a private message.

Thank you !

P.S my Email is abdofarouk202 at Gmail.com

which area?

Katameya, next to carefour ma'ady

Hey guys

IŽm looking for a muay thai or boxing place in Mohandeseen. Anybody know or heard of something worth checking out? Thanks in advance

Afarouk wrote:

Katameya, next to carefour ma'ady

check this out

Optimum Gym

Address:  Sector 13, Zahraa El Maadi
Maadi, Cairo

Landmark:  Behind Maadi Carrefour

Phone Number:  0100-2929726

Yeah, but Maadi is a bit far away from Mohandeseen where I live. Surely there must be another place close by?

ThomasAppel wrote:

Yeah, but Maadi is a bit far away from Mohandeseen where I live. Surely there must be another place close by?

for sure it's far,i was just replying Afarouk as he needed a place near maadi.

[Moderated: Please communicate by PM]

[Moderated]

hello everyone, i am looking for a MMA/BJJ gym in cairo, preferably nasr city. anyone who trains girls.
much appreciated

i know one in heliopolis

There's golds gym in 6 october city. There's a MMA trainer there whose last name is Al Sawy.

Hey guys if you like mma you MUST come to my master's event. I am going to pm you the details

im intrested and id like to know the address please in nasr city with the coach u train with as soon as possible

PLEASE SEND ME THE NUMBER OF YOURE MMA GYM OR COACH!

@mostafa123 > pls lower caps lock on forum. Thank you

is there a gym in Maadi?

Can you please let me know where to train BJJ or MMA in Nasr City?

Thank you

email: [email protected]

momodaime wrote:

is there a gym in Maadi?

optimum gym

can someone please tell me about the mma gym in nasir city
Im also interested in other stuff like muay thai, aikido, karate...so if anyone knows of a dojo or gym in nasir city or somewhere not far that has any of these  please contact me

Email: [email protected]

Can i know mor info ? (artofwar_mido[at]hotmail.com
Thank You

can someone please tell me about the muay thai gym in naser city so if anyone knows contact me
Email:[artofwar_mido[at]hotmail.com}

Hello friends,i just wanna know ,where is muay thai gym in madinat nasr?for girls .